US$222
US$30
US$88
US$59
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$56
US$37
US$20
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

US$148
US$144
All reviewspresidential suitepub streettuk tukangkor watwelcome giftboutique hotelnight marketbanana chipspersonal assistantthe hotel staffstay in siem reapquiet streetamazing stafffantastic hotelwelcome drinkold marketspecial thanks
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I travelled alone to Siem Reap for 3 days and stayed at this lovely boutique hotel. Everything was beyond expectation. The room was huge and very clean, absolutely perfect with many thoughtful touches.

Nana and her colleagues were extremely helpful in every way possible. They greeted me every time when I passed though the reception. Nana even surprised me with a bowl of icy local dessert when I was chilling by the pool.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys a boutique hotel which is conveniently located but still away from the noise and hustle. Many top rated restaurants are within 10 minutes walk.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Eightfold G, General Manager at Chronicle Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear wensic2016,

Thank you for taking your time, undoubtedly, out of your busy schedule writing us this review, and we feel glad to learn that your stay went smooth and so enjoyable. Please keep that in mind that our staffs and I will always be and literally here to welcome your future return. Until then, take care. With all my best wishes.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Daniel, a public relation officer as I know him through my stay in Siem Reap is a smiley and approachable guy. I was very happy to be served by him. On the first day, he walked us through the details of how to navigate around the nearby environment. He spoke slowly, pausing at times to make sure that my son and I understood him. He made circles on areas in the map we can visit and recommended food we can savour. He never failed to greet us when we leave and returned to the hotel in the evening. He informed us that he would not be around when we checked out from the hotel but had instructed his colleague, who I have forgotten his name to take care of us in his absence. On the departure day, while anxiously waiting for the bus to pick us up to go to the bus terminal, his colleague sensed our discomfort and helped to call the bus station before his shift ended. We were very grateful to Daniel and his colleague for going the extra miles and make our days in Siem Reap a memorable one. I will definitely recommended this hotel to my friends. Daniel and his colleague are both big assets to the hotel and I am very glad to have met them on the first day of our first trip to Cambodia. Thank You! :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jermin C
Eightfold G, General Manager at Chronicle Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Jermin C,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I have stayed in hotels and resorts that have top-of-the-line amenities and all that comes with them, yet I have never stayed in any place where the service is as exceptional at at Chronicle. As soon as I booked my stay for 4 nights, they didn't hesitate to reach out and begin communications, asking when I would arrive and what time they could pick us up from the airport (for free, of course). That was only the start.

The hotel is hidden away from the main road, nestled in between local homes and businesses, yet don't let first looks deceive you--the grounds are smaller than most hotels, yes, but stylish, have many amenities, and are extremely clean. You are greeted by the staff with a drink and cold towelette while they arrange you room. The rooms are surprisingly spacious, and offer a lot of room to walk around in, set your belongings down (with room for whatever you pick up at the night markets) and a large walk-in shower. The bed is probably the comfiest we've stayed in, as we've found most hotel beds to be very firm. The soft sheets definitely help with the comfort level. The rooms are equipped with an air conditioner, and we never felt hot during our stay, even if the outside temp was blistering. The breakfast that comes with the room comes from a smaller menu, but is delicious and you can tell is made with love.

The staff never hesitate on a thing. If you have any sort of problem, they are there to fix it straight away. If you have questions about the surrounding area, they are there to point you in the right direction, offering recommendations and will happily provide you with the best places to go. The location is great, as you are only a 6-7 minute walk to the night markets and Pub Street.

Again, I cannot compliment the staff enough. Our "personal assistant" Daniel made sure we were welcomed from day one, and always made sure to check in on us when we came back to the hotel after our adventures around the city. He even came in on his day off to check on us when we had a scooter accident! Even brought us a small treat and everything. The staff allowed us to have a late check-out and use the hotel facilities way into the evening, as our flight home didn't leave till 10 PM. They even sent us home with a sweet poem thanking us for our stay.

I loved the time we spent at this hotel, and will definitely return if we ever get the opportunity to come back to Cambodia. Thank you Daniel and the rest of the staff!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Marley M,

Sugar! Thank you for this so-called sweet review. I feel so honored to earn your highest evaluation, and it couldn't be happier to have been entrusted with such high confidence and recommendation. Our staffs and I are only looking forward to accommodating you again. Till then, take care.

With my greatest respects,
Eightfold The Hospitality team

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Simply superb experience!! Great location, value, and staff. I've stayed at 5 star resorts around the world and this one would rival them all with this service. Stay here if you are going to Siam Reap.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear DCFoodLoverFromDE,

It couldn't be more glorious moments to have received such a warm and sweet comment. We enjoy this to thank you for your high remark on our staff performance, and we are madly impressed to learn that your stay with us went beyond ordinary and meet your top-notch expectation. My staff and I will be glad to welcome your soon return. Until we meet again, we wish you all the best.

Christian
General Manager,
Eightfold the hospitality team.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

An outstanding hotel!

And for many reasons.

It is a stylish place, well designed and architecturally attractive. The room was extremely spacious, fully equipped, very comfortable and quiet. It had separate spaces designed in such as a comfy sofa, separate eating area, desk and balcony. There is a huge bath carefully designed with steps in, and a separate shower room. Wonderful.

The breakfast is varied, with both Western and traditional choices. The setting is a short walk away from the hustle of the tourist area making it peaceful.

However the BIG bonus is the level of professionalism and welcome from the staff. Not just tge outstanding Ruby who was my personal advisor, but all staff from restaurant to housekeeping. I genuinely doubt that a 7* hotel can do better as it's personal and genuine. I have never had better, even in 5* establishments. They deserve to be congratulated!

And the in house massage is both very good and cheap!

Any things to change? I suggested the room flip flops reflect the western size as well as the Asian. Nothing more.

Congratulations!