1,440 results
All reviews goat tree restaurant bay window terrace suite pub street tuk tuk beautiful hotel presidential suite rooms face foot massage day bed a la carte breakfast turn down service angkor wat old market swimming pool hotel restaurant cooking class
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Very cosy hotel with a nice pool and good restaurant. Rooms are spacious and well maintained. Only minor is u need to climb more or less in the bathtub to take a shower. Service is excellent, people who work there make sure you will have a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Awesome stay and well taken care of.. full day trip arranged by the hotel was all worth it...
We had good food. Good sleep...good temple run!!!!
Book your team please trip with the hotel..it's all worth it

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2018

We stayed here for four days. The hotel is Clean and comfy. The staff is welcoming and friendly. It feels like home more than a hotel.
Breakfast is good. Not a huge spread but wholesome. Coffee is great .We ordered room service couple of times and the food was excellent. They did mess up on our order once but that was a minor thing.
The spa is reasonably good.
One suggestion would be to work on the wifi. Its slow and intermittent !!
Overall, Would love to come back and stay here !!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 5days. Great and helpful staff, and clean room. Good turndown service that leaves us with different snacks for us to come back to. Nice restaurant called goat tree. They packed us breakfast in a cute picnic basket when we woke up super early to catch the sunrise. Philip ( one of the staff) was very helpful with helping us plan and make bookings for restaurants and activities. Hotel is located 900m from pubstreet/old market, or you can get a tuktuk for 2usd. All in all, an amazing stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I am traveling with my mom and she ablutely love the place! I had a suite with private pool. The room is very comfortable and the decroration is very exotic. What do we need more after a tiring trip to the temples? The staff are very helping! From booking restaurant to exchangng money for me, they even send out postcards for me. And I want to thank Ken especially for his kindness. The lunar eclipse took place on our last day in the evening. But we have already checked out our room. I wish to go to the rooftop so that I could capture a better picture. Although they don’t have the rooftop for me , Ken and his manager took us to an empty room on the third floor. They didn’t have to do this but they did, even it means they might clean the room again. What’s more, Sarai is also donating some of the profit to support local school for better teaching environment and provide children opportunities for further education. Again, we loved our stay here and will certainly recommend Sarai to my friends.

Room Tip: Every tuk tuk we took know the hotel, so pronounce the name right, you don’t even need to show the address to the driver again.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family