1,400 results
All reviewsgoat tree restaurantbay windowterrace suitepub streettuk tukbeautiful hotelpresidential suiterooms facefoot massagea la carte breakfastday bedturn down serviceangkor watold marketswimming poolhotel restaurantcooking class
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

From the beautiful Moroccan-inspired architecture to the friendly, attentive service with a personal touch, Sarai Resort & Spa entrenched itself as a special place for us. A shout out to Sakunthea, Leap and Sreenu for making an impact with their courteous and attentive service.

Our room was beautiful and very comfortable. The poolside was lovely with beautiful and comfy spaces to lounge around with a drink after a long day battling the heat as we trekked through Angkor.

The Goat Tree Restaurant was really beautiful. The Khmer food there was little short of divine. Special mention of the tamarind chicken dish - who would have thought a usually boring meat like chicken would be served up like that! Recommended! Great coffee at breakfast was a definite plus.

We were at Sarai on New Year’s Eve and the Hotel put together a very nice gala dinner with cultural dances, which was greatly appreciated. We also checked out Pub Street thereafter, and it was fantastic! Sarai is walking distance from Pub Street, which was an attraction for us.

Sarai helped us with a car for our tours. One of the drivers contracted was Em Sumoch, a trained guide who was super knowledgable and a very nice chap who helped us understand many aspects of Cambodia. We suggest you ask for him at reception.

In short, our stay was memorable to say the least - for all the right reasons. Thank you Sarai for a fantastic stay! You have become a special place for us thanks to your architects and your amazing staff!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is quite unique in Siem Reap.
I decided to stay where because I got a good room rate for there most expensive room which included a plunge pool on the second level. I stayed here during my birthday and was presently surprised when the manager and front of house staff rocked up to my room with a cake and sung me happy birthday. It was quite unexpected but brilliant and they also provided me with a spa voucher as a gift.

The main pool is huge, breakfast provides many options which you must pick from on a menu. The room was also quite nice but wish that you could see the tv from the lounge room, and even have one on the terrace up stairs.

The front of house staff were fantastic, and would recommend this to hotel for someone looking for something a bit different in Siem Reap.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I have been to Siem Reap 15 times and this is easily the best hotel I have stayed at. I wished I had found it sooner. The food is great , no need to eat out. Breakfast is al a carte and is plentiful. Pool is a beauty with lovely music in the background. Rooms very comfortable and clean. But above all the staff is what makes this hotel great, they could not do enough and were sincere in there offers to help make you break a enjoyable one. This is truly a great boutique hotel. Try it and see for yourself.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view over the pool area
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2018

We had a wonderful stay at Sarai Resort. The service was impeccable including turndown service. My favorite part was the pillows! Truly outstanding. Best pillows I’ve slept on, need to buy some for myself. The breakfast, pool, and fitness center were all outstanding. We really loved the building’s Moroccan theme. Having been to Morocco we can tell you it’s on par with the finest architecture. Really lovely. Location was great, too. Just a short distance from the hustle and bustle. Nice and quiet! There was always a tuk tuk available out front, but we walked into town (7-10 minute walk). Staff was so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Definitely recommend this hotel. New, clean, comfortable, amazing design, delicious breakfast, customer service with a big smile. Felt like a king in my own palace. Very close to city centre (5 min walk).

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family