1,398 results
All reviewsgoat tree restaurantbay windowterrace suitepub streettuk tukbeautiful hotelpresidential suiterooms facefoot massagea la carte breakfastday bedturn down serviceangkor watold marketswimming poolhotel restaurantcooking class
Reviewed 29 January 2018

We had a wonderful stay at Sarai Resort. The service was impeccable including turndown service. My favorite part was the pillows! Truly outstanding. Best pillows I’ve slept on, need to buy some for myself. The breakfast, pool, and fitness center were all outstanding. We really loved the building’s Moroccan theme. Having been to Morocco we can tell you it’s on par with the finest architecture. Really lovely. Location was great, too. Just a short distance from the hustle and bustle. Nice and quiet! There was always a tuk tuk available out front, but we walked into town (7-10 minute walk). Staff was so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Definitely recommend this hotel. New, clean, comfortable, amazing design, delicious breakfast, customer service with a big smile. Felt like a king in my own palace. Very close to city centre (5 min walk).

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at the Sarai Resort and Spa in January 2018. The place is absolutely amazing! It is very stylish and peaceful and reminded me of luxurious colonial hotels. Super friendly staff was always happy to help us in any problems or questions we might have. They changed money for us and arranged bus tickets etc.
Pool area was quiet and they played classical and lounge music there. Pool bar served drinks and snacks during opening hours.
A la carte breakfast was super good with local and international options.
Rooms and the whole hotel was clean and stylish.
Eventhough the hotel is not right in the middle of town, you can still walk everywhere! And if you don’t like to walk, there are tuk-tuk drivers in every street corner.
I can recommend Sarai gladly for couples searching an easy and peaceful holiday.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Everything webt really well. Staff is very good and they speak fluent english. The room was clean and spacious. Hotel is mot located in the center but it is walking distance from it. The restaurant served really good food and breakfast was 5/5! Pool are was nice and peaceful. Only what I’m complaining is that drinks we’rent that good. Ex. Cosmopolitan was too juicy and dry martini was more like dirty martini.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

The right hotel at the right place. It definitely felt luxurious throughout our stay. The service was good from the moment we arrived to the hotel until the very last day, every one who works there tries their level best to attend to your needs and most importantly friendly. Food was very good and the pool is just beautiful. Was definitely worth the money spent, you do look forward going back to the hotel after a long day out sightseeing in Siam Reap. It’s a good location ....slightly hidden from the busy streets but close enough to walk to the main town if you want to. I will definitely go back the next time I am in Siam Reap.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple