1,414 results
All reviews goat tree restaurant bay window terrace suite pub street tuk tuk beautiful hotel presidential suite rooms face foot massage a la carte breakfast day bed turn down service angkor wat old market swimming pool hotel restaurant cooking class
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The Sarai was a very friendly 5 star hotel close to night markets pub street. The pool was very impressive the room very clean and comfortable .The staff very friendly and helpful The breakfast had table service and a wide selection The cost of drinks esp during happy hour 5 to 7 very reasonable Highly recommend we stayed 4 nights

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Sarai Resort made for an excellent home base in Siem Reap.

What we liked: spacious rooms, good wi-fi, excellent breakfast a la carte (good coffee and cappuccino). I liked that the location was a bit away from the town, which is only a quick tuk-tuk ride away. The staff packed breakfast for us to take to our 4 am Angkor Wat Sunrise tour.

If I could change one thing, it would be to book the room above the basic room (with the loft and the hammock). The basic room, though, is still very nice.

The only reason I give Sarai 4 stars vs 5 is because I reserve 5 for properties like the Four Seasons. Sarai is an excellent boutique hotel and I highly recommend it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank TPB01
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a truly wonderful stay at The Sarai Resort and Spa. I couldn’t fault the service and attention to detail. With local remork/ tuk tuk transport at your doorstep getting around couldn’t be easier. We will be back again and we can thoroughly recommend the Sarai to any travellers to Siem Reap.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018

A lovely hotel near the center of town in Siem Reap. The pool is very nice though a bit cold. The staff are very friendly and warm and provide the best service. Food at the hotel restaurant has a limited but very good menu with both Cambodian/Asian cuisine and Western cuisine. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a higher end hotel with an intimate feel. Cannot emphasize the cleanliness and good service enough, definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed two night in a gold room. It was one of the best rooms we have had in our trip. Lots of space for luggage, a great shower and super bed. The staff at the Sarai are so helpful and very friendly. Breakfast is a la carte which we liked (we hate the waste of a buffet) and the food was tasty always. The hotel also organised a tour of Angkor Wat for us. It isn’t in the middle of Pub St but it’s a $2 tuk tuk ride from anywhere. We had a really relaxing time.

Stayed: January 2018