1,412 results
All reviews goat tree restaurant bay window terrace suite pub street tuk tuk beautiful hotel presidential suite rooms face foot massage a la carte breakfast day bed turn down service angkor wat old market swimming pool hotel restaurant cooking class
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Great food at the restaurant.
Super friendly staff and service.
Awesome pool.
Away from the crazy part of town which in my opinion is a plus. Only a $3 tuk tuk to get to the main area.
Would 100% stay on my next visit :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is stunning. I don't understand how anyone could say anything negative about it. The staff are amazing and seem really genuine, just like most people in Cambodia. I visited Siem Reap a few years ago as a backpacker and now living in Asia, I wanted to bring my parents to this amazing city. So glad we booked this hotel as it's really family friendly. I read some negative comments about the area but I think it's really well placed. Not too close to the bars and market so you still feel relaxed but easily accessible for when you do want some night life or shopping. The pool is one of the nicest I've been to. The breakfast is great! So much choice! We ate lunch once in the restaurant and it was really tasty and not expensive at all. I honestly can't think of anything I didn't like about this hotel. I have to give a special mention to the staff who really work hard, they even packed us up a breakfast picnic when we told them we were going to see the sunrise at the temple. Go to Siem Reap... It's such an amazing place with great people and so much history. Make sure you stay at this hotel, we did so much with my parents when they came to visit us but this place was a big highlight for them and for us also! Will be coming back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent stay at Sarai. It was five stars from the prompt pick up at the airport, to the unlimited ala carte breakfast, to the Very attentive service. The staff had excellent suggestions for meals no matter the price point.

The room ( pool view, king bed ) was as advertised. Extremely inviting. Do note the open bathroom concept. Expansive entertainment on the TV. Beautiful Swimming pool and surroundings. Quiet surroundings, yet close enough to old market to walk without needing a tuk tuk.

Each day, the turn down service would refill drinking water, and provide a local snack. And when I informed them that it was my anniversary. They provided a nice surprise! ( not spoiling it here )

I will certainly highly recommend it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Awesome3050
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Magic resort! A terrific place to remove yourself from the hectic city streets of Siem Reap. The staff were super attentive and loved it if you tried a few Khmer words. Food was terrific and breakfast very filling. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: When in the city you should only need pay $1 US for a tuk tuk back to the resort.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bradarny
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Best place we have stayed at in Cambodia. Their service is impeccable. Very attentive, friendly and helpful. Nothing is a problem.
The place is just beautiful we couldn’t believe it, the photos on the internet do not to it justice. Our stay was very relaxing, the staff were great and helped us learn some more Khmer was we tried to learn the local language.
We found ourselves not wanting to leave the hotel and stayed poolside enjoying the peaceful surrounds great coffee and great food.
Highly recommend. You will love it here.. hopefully we can come back one day soon. Thank you for taking good care of us.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple