All reviewsgreat poolmr kimrooms are basicplace to stayafter a long daynight marketangkorairportsiem
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely pool, perfect area just 10 mins to main strip. Rooms are airy and big, aircon very strong, cheap price and you can use Tuk Tuk to visit local sites at good price. I would stay again if I came back to Siem Reap 100%!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Could not fault this accomodation.
They were awesome staff. They were very helpful and made our stay very enjoyable. We extended our stay a further seven nights due to the great pool , clean, peaceful quiet location, great staff, and overall it was such a safe fun family environment. Mr Kim was very helpful in arranging excursions for us. We highly recomend this place as excellent value for money and would certainly stay again.
K, S and B (New Zealand)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We had such an incredible time here. The rooms were clean, the pool was refreshing, and the service was impeccable!!! If you are in need of a guide or driver, ask for Bunny. He made us feel like we were part of his family for the few days we spent with him. He really made our trip.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

hi!! i stayed to your place with 2 friends few days ago i booked the room by booking.com and i gave my credit card number only for the reservation! at the end we paid everything with cash and now today i can see you take me over 40$ on my account so can i ask you why? I never allow you to get money from my account that illegal so please contact me on my email (peixdu19@gmail.com) and maybe we could find a solution if not i will go to police station !!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Villa_Sweet_Angkor, マネージャー at Villa Sweet Central Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

I am sorry I hurt your feeling.
I have mailed you yesterday.
I want to check directly for you.
I will wait for your contact.

Kind regards
Jumpei

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We booked through airb&b and got a double room for US$20 a night. Jumpei, the manager, arranged a free tuk tuk from the airport, met us on arrival and was a really friendly and helpful person. The place and rooms are basic, but clean, with good air-con, kettle, initial free water bottles and some toiletries. There isn't a TV, but your here as a base to go sightseeing, Angkor Wat etc. The pool is great and right outside your room. I feel the need to address some of the issues raised by negative reviews. It's actually an airb&b so room service, cleaning, top up free water etc. are not part of the package. But look at the price, we met a friend in Siem Reap for this part of the holiday, she was staying in a, marginally better place for 3times the price and it had a smaller pool. The breakfast was $1, yes, 2 slices of toast, coffee or orange juice and eggs however you want them, see right outside your room.
The main bonus is also that there are some tuk tuk drivers who work at the hotel that you can use to do all the trips, they are great and sooooo much cheaper and better than organised tours. e.g. we did the 3 temple tour (half day) Angkor Wat, Bayon etc. Our driver Jake, who was so funny and friendly and can't thank enough, took the 3 of us around, helping us with tickets, telling us the stories of places, he also stopped at good spots to jump out and take photos of places, that tour buses just drove past. He bought free water and a local banana and rice pudding (local holiday food) to try. It was an amazing day. He also only charged $15 total, compared to the tours that charge that per person.
So a great holiday made by this hotel, but always remember you get what you pay for, and this was worth more than $20.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple