US$222
US$69
US$39
US$36
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$148
US$125
US$53
US$46
US$33
US$22
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

All reviewsnight marketpub streetangkor wattuk tukstrategic locationtour arrangementsnice poolswimming poolfried ricedays nightsbody massagehotel locatedfew minutes walksmall balconycomfortable roomspa servicesbars and restaurants
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

這間旅館價錢便宜,房間乾淨寬敞,櫃台人員服務親切,但就在我們要離開的最後一個早上,我們去游泳池後,回來發現錢少了,而且少的是在當地用不到的台幣和港幣,我非常確定,因為前一夜我才檢查過。
感謝飯店經理幫我們調閱監視器(然後說監視器太暗看不到),又找房務人員去搜身,最後小偷仍然沒找到,我們得要離開了,只好免費送我們去機場。
強烈建議使用衣櫃裡的保險箱,儘管只是離開房間去吃早餐或去游泳。

Be aware! Always keep your money and value items in the safebox. I had this terrible experience in the last morning. When we went to the swimming pool and back, our money was less than how it should be. Although the manager try to check the CCTV and ask the staff, the thief still wasn't arrested. Thanks for what the kind manager did, but we still have bad experience here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
La Da Kiri Bout... H, General Manager at La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Esteem Guest,
On behalf of the Management & Staffs at LaDa Kiri Boutique , we would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself my Name is Saradin Ly, I just came to working here just most of Four months ago. Thanks you for your choosing LaDa Kiri Boutique during your staying in Siem Reap.
However, if we had made you encountered several unhappy experience as following during your stay at our hotel, we are really sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused and will do our best to eliminate the possibility of such situation. Finally, we have only one word to say is to apologize for not being on time to deal with complaint. it was so regrettable that we did not to offering you with good service.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Very friendly staffs! The location was great as well, only 5 minutes from night market and around 8 minutes from pub street. Many foods and massage place around. Breakfast was okay. Bathroom was amazing with the big transparent glass. Worth value of money with the room that u get.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
La Da Kiri Bout... H, General Manager at La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Esteem Guest,
On behalf of the Management & Staffs at LaDa Kiri Boutique , we would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself my Name is Saradin Ly, I just came to work here as position General Manager about Four months ago. Thanks you for your choosing LaDa Kiri Boutique during your staying in Siem Reap.
My team & I would like to extent our most sincerely appreciated warm welcome & believe that you will be support with us again, without your strongly support our dream of providing best service cannot become to reality. Please accept our sincere gratitude for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we looking forward to welcoming you in the next trip to Siem Reap Cambodia.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

the reality has nothing to do with the internet presentation!!!!! The staff is very good with PR, but the hotel, service and surrounding area are terrible; I escaped the very first evening losing my prepayment!!! Problems: in a very elegant correspondence the staff promised to send a driver to the airport – unfortunately he has not appeared, but then the receptionist insisted the driver had been waiting for me – no way! The hotel is in a much poorest condition than the pictures on web site show; The room was dark, dirty, concrete floor, poor furniture, view to the garbage, noisy music, no chairs in the balcony; either the main door, the balcony door nor the safe box could be locked! Shower gel and shampoo – watered and smelly; they charge USD3 for swimming pool and USD 30 for extra lady in a room; They offered me company for a night; and more: please keep in mind they are extremely good in image creation – the internet pictures and mails are very elegant and very promising, but not real at all!!!

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Anna B
La Da Kiri Bout... H, General Manager at La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

To me it looks the hotel needs a good clean, dust in reception looks like as been there for a long time, not good at checking in takes to long . The room was not that clean to , front door to room big gaps all the way around. Door to balcony is more like a shower door with gaps around it. First night we had many mosquitos in room got many bites that , and so did friend in there room to . We told reception in the morning , so when got back for the second night we could not go to room, because they were using chemical to kill mosquitos , so we had to sit in reception until about 7:30pm. I can not understand why they did not do in day time when everyone was out.The room comes with breakfast , if you can call it a breakfast . It was the worst breakfast I have every had in a hotel. Would I stay there again No. Marks out of 10 -1

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is supposed to be 4 stars but I would say it had very mediocre amenities and service for a 4-star hotel. The staff were very friendly but their english wasn’t particularly great. One day we asked for early breakfast as we were going to see the sunrise and we were promised to have packs left for us at reception - nothing was left.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
La Da Kiri Bout... H, General Manager at La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018