Golden Temple Residence
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Golden Temple Boutique(Siem Reap)
Excellent 5/5
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Cheathata Angkor Hotel(Siem Reap)
Average 3/5
    Very Good 4/5
      Bayon Boutique(Siem Reap)
      • Breakfast included
      Cheathata Suites Hotel(Siem Reap)
      Great 4.5/5
      Central Suite Residence(Siem Reap)
      Excellent 5/5
      1,901 results
      All reviewsgolden templenight marketpub streetkhmer dinnercold towelsdance showcomplimentary dinnerfree massageangkor watcocktail hourpicnic lunchone hour massageairport pickuphotel experiencethe hotel staffan oasisswim up bar
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 4 March 2018

We felt excellent hospitality because they supported not only staying hotel but also sightseeing. Of course their service in hotel was good. welcome drink, dinner, lunchbox, dance show. All staff are smiley for us, especially for our children. We want to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
      1  Thank Matcha172
      GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Matcha172,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us while you are here to visit Siem Reap Angkor !

It is a real pleasure to read such a kind review and to know that you enjoyed your stay with us for your stay.

We are deeply touched by your feedback. It is very important to us to make you feel at home and to provide a perfect guest experience from the moment you pass the door until the moment you leave the hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

I trust you are well and thank you again.

Yours Sincerely,

Luon Thea (Mr.)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

From the time we arrived at the airport the service has been faultless. A cold beer for the drive after pickup, welcome drink and gift of a silk scarf on arrival, full friendly explanation of hotel facilities and room. Breakfast excellent, room spacious and clean. It was husbands birthday and the room was decorated for the special occasion. Absolutely recommend this hotel for a trip to Siem Reap, you will be more than happy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
      1  Thank mandurahnomads

Dear mandurahnomads,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your amazing experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had the incredible time with Golden Temple Boutique. Your review could mean enough to us. We're really appreciated that you like the hotel and hospitality delivered to you and found that Golden Temple Boutique to be the "Excellent" and would highly recommend us to everyone.

We encourage going the extra mile and your appreciation is vital for us.

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We stayed for 3 nights whilst visiting the local temples. The pool and restaurant is stunning and a great place to relax after a long day exploring the local temples. The staff were incredibly welcoming and happy to help throughout. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone thinking of visiting Siem Reap. A real treat.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
      1  Thank Andrewtidyman

Dear Andrewtidyman,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your magnificent experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had a great time with us. Your review could mean enough to us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and staff!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The Golden Temple was just a tremendous adventure. This is a lovely hotel with a doting staff. I believe I could have stayed there for a month or more. The food was good on premises. There was plenty to see within walking distance. But the service was A+. I highly recommend you stay here when you visit Siem Reap.

Stayed: February 2018
      1  Thank Southerner66

Dear Southerner66,

Greeting from Golden Temple Residence,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property while you are here in Siem Reap for your trip to visit Cambodia of wonder .

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us "Fantastic Hotel!!!". Yours appreciation of our property and services are vital for us.

Let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally look after your accommodation requirements.

I trust you are well and thank you again.

Yours Sincerely,

Luon Thea (Mr.)

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about this hotel, I didn't want to leave. Special shout out to Alice in Wonderland and Pauli. The staff is so friendly and they go above and beyond. Our stay came with - appetizers upon arrival, free lunch, free dinner, free 1 hour massages, 1 snack pack/picnic and free t-shirts when we left. The hotel room was so clean and had everything we needed. The beds were very comfortable and the right firmness for us. I really loved their shampoo and conditioner. Appetizers upon arrival were nice to get since we hadn't had lunch yet. Then we had our complimentary lunch and choose the chicken and fish. Our massages were wonderful and if you decide to get another treatment you get a discount. Every day they have happy hour which includes free beverages - beer, wine, sodas + appetizers. The appetizers changed daily. Pool was very clean as well. The hotel is in the heart of the city but the noise never bothered us. The pool has a waterfall which I think creates a nice white noise. Our room was quiet too.

We also used the hotel to schedule our Temple Tours. This was a real treat. The hotel arranged everything and we choose to do our picnic that day. Snacks to go! We had a driver and tour guide. We went to Angkor Wat first, followed by breakfast arranged by the hotel. This was special. They brought out a cook and Pauli to make breakfast for us. We sat in a boat, ate and then cruised around the moot that surrounds Ankgor Thom. Breakfast was delicious - omelets, bacon, hash brown, chicken sausage, fruit and pastries. Fresh coffee and tea. Then we went to Ankgor Thom for about 2 hours, followed by Ta Prohm. We lucked out and it was a cooler day but still very hot. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and knew all the efficient ways to get around.

Cannot say enough about this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
      GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Nicole D,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your magnificent experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had a great time with us. Your review could mean enough to us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and staff especially Alice and Puali.