US$203
US$189
US$56
US$52
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$29
US$27
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

US$57
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$76
US$49
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$148
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$61
US$28
US$21
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

All reviewstuk tukdirt trackswimming poolpub streetrecommend this hotelbook toursgreat amenitiesangkor watground floorbig roomstay in siem reapexcellent hotelrooms are spaciouscentre of townthe hotel staffhot watergreat pool
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is covenient and arrangre free transportation to pick up us from airport to hotel. Have fast check in with good and warm welcome drink green tea with brasil sheet which make refreshing . Friendly staff, big modern room and quiet place good for relaxing. Excellent breakfast and great food for lunch and dinner with reasonable price.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Manzaa451
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Just stayed in this tiny palace in the middle of no where! If you want value for money, this is your place, but if you are use to staying at the Hilton, Sherton, etc, this is not the place for you! I was traveling with my 6 mates, the bathroom was not going to cut it, which it didn’t! Make sure you bring flip flops, once you take a shower the water will not drain for an hour. But if you are on a budget this is your place!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jaysai G
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful from check in to check out! The front staff were friendly and very accomodating. The room was large with a comfortable bed and great amenities and cold blowing airconditioner. The restaurant had excellent food. I would not hesitate to stay here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

After 4 weeks traveling around Asia. Staying in 4 star hotels. But only really receiving 2.5 star service and hotel accommodation. I didn't know what to expect upon my arrival to the Laysung Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia.

I was picked up by a Tuk Tuk from the Airport directly to the Hotel a pleasant surprise.

Once arriving to the Hotel I was welcomed by a big smile from the Receptionist and made me feel very welcome and comfortable.

I knew from the first 3 mins this Hotel offers a difference. The Rooms are very large the beds are firm and the location is almost perfect.

Your Breakfast is included in the Price of the room rate and offers an good choice of foods from the menu with your eggs cooked to order.

The staff really do appreciate your business and make sure you are happy with everything and anything that you need.

I stayed at the Hotel for 5 nights but could have easily stayed another 5 nights. It is simply that enjoyable.
This Hotel it's accommodation the beautiful pool and Restaurant and Bar not forgetting to mention the staff are a 5 star Resort.
If I stayed at this hotel in Noosa Heads Qld I wouldn't hesitate to pay $250 Per night minimum.

Thanks for making my stay a beautiful experience and I will definitely be coming back again.

This is a hidden gem. If you are inclined to seek something that is slightly different from the usual then I would thoroughly recommend you try this hotel over the rest.

With only 20 rooms in total your not a number your treated with personal dignity and respect.

Well done Laysung Boutique Hotel.

A 5 Star Hotel and Experience!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank aussiemade101
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I loved this hotel! I stayed here for one week. For the first 4 days we were in a family suite, then my friends left me and I moved to a smaller room with 1 bed. Both were great rooms. The property was tucked away in a quiet corner, yet still in the middle of everything. I enjoyed the location as I feel like I saw authentic parts of the city that I wouldn't have seen if I'd stayed in a large generic hotel. We were treated like royalty, the staff would send someone out to get anything we requested, and the tuk-tuk drivers were so friendly and accommodating and always available to take us wherever we wanted to go for a fraction of the price you'd pay to random tuk-tuk drivers. The pool was amazing, the drinks were great, and the food was delicious. I think the food at the hotel was better than any food we had in town. We did visit a few great restaurants outside of the city center that were amazing, but the hotel food was pretty high up there, and so cheap. I had 3 massages and a mani pedi at the hotel over the week, and paid less than $40. The only thing the rooms lacked were places to hang towels and clothes. But such a small inconvenience for how wonderful the rest was. I would definitely stay here again and hope to soon!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo