“Highly recommended ”

Ranked #53 of 1,123 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located on Sok San Road, in the fantastic city of Siem Reap, 200m from the main roads, L'Annexe restaurant offers you convenience, proximity and calm in a lush setting with a friendly atmosphere. Our chef, coming from Alsace (France), passionate about French cuisine, works every day meticulously typical French dishes, respecting the tradition. He not only trained and qualified as a chef but also as a pastry chef and acquired many years of experience with some of the best reputed chefs of France. This thus allows you to discover a great selection of gourmet desserts, which can be enjoyed at any time of the day. A delicious cuisine, smiley staff, also friendly and attentive, in an idyllic surrounding, all created to trigger your oldest childhood memories or to make you discover the sumptuousness of the gastronomic French cuisine at affordable prices, after having being astonished by the incredible temples of Angkor.
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

A marvelous dinner experience in this french restaurant with high quality ingredients, nice presentation, fine house wine, good service.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate at two French restaurants while in Siem Reap. We much preferred Olive over this restaurant.

All seating is outside with some seating in a garden. The service was adequate but not particularly friendly.

We shared an appetizer and a bottle of wine which was under $30. My husband enjoyed his lamb chops, I had the duck leg which was fine. We each had a dessert which were okay.

Overall we didn’t think the ambiance or service was worth the nearly $100 we spent.

1  Thank luv2traveln0w
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The stuff was very friendly and this far the best in Cambodia. Lamb tasted good and was nice crispy. Chocolate cake was also quite good. Little bit expensive for Cambodia but for one night worth it.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My wife had roasted duck leg and gave it a 5 star. I had the steak and give it a 4 only because I’m comparing it to TELL which I think has a better steak. The desserts are a 5 star. The decoration is warm but might be a problem in April with the heat as it’s an open concept. Not sure if they have air conditioning. Good wine selection but poor beer selection. Overall a great restaurant and I will return.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Came to this restaurant twice because I loved it so much!

I had the sirloin which was absolutely amazing, I'm the kind of person that is really picky with how I like my beef cooked and was perfectly cooked to blue rare. It also had a herb butter that you can spread on top and it just melts in your mouth. For desert I had the lemon tart which also tasted amazing.

The atmosphere was great and I liked how they had a non smoking section.