All reviews rooftop restaurant intrepid tour top floor minute walk along the river tuk tuk small pool pub street nice hotel the hotel staff quiet street rooms are large very pleasant stay nice breakfast nice room old market reception area day tour
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed as a solo traveler but part of a tour! The rooms were big and beautiful, the bathrooms were a bit temperamental, but the staff was extremely responsive and kind! There was a lot of great outdoor space and it was really easy to walk to all the fun spots and night markets Siem Reap has to offer! I would definitely stay again, and take advantage of the tuk-tuks that are often outside in case you don't want to walk!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Lindsay W
Reviewed 3 November 2016

We stayed happily here for 3 nights as part of a tour. Great location, clean rooms and lovely staff.
We enjoyed our stay especially sitting in the rooftop terrace in the evening.
It's rooms are spacious and the beds were comfortable.
I would recommend it for a place to stay when on a ttour of the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank jenstouph
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Good rooms, very clean and very friendly staff. Sing Sokun is the boss lady and very friendly (biggest smiles) In a great location. The roof terrace has a nice restaurant and bar. Thoroughly recommend
Neil - Wombats on tour with Intrepid

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Wombats_on_tour
Claremont A, General Manager at Angkor Panoramic Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear Mr Neil,

Greetings from Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel,

thanks you for your time to writing the reviews and it's valued for us also the reference for other guests or to whom looking for accommodation to stay in Siem Reap during their holiday. your good experience and shared your trip will increase our hotel valued on the future. we are hopefully to seeing you next trip in Siem Reap again. we wishes you have to good health and safe trip.

Thanks you,

Ms.Sing Sokun
Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were picked up from the airport with a tuk tuk service which was a great way to start. The hotel itself is nice and fairly clean but a little worn i.e. the sheets and towels but for what we paid it was clean and cool and a great location. Walking distance to the market and eateries or a $1USD tuk tuk ride. We did Angkor Wat while we were there and the hotel organised it for us with the tuk tuks outside. I cant remember what exactly we paid but I don't think it was more than $7 USD each for about 7 hours which we thought it was great value for money and the best way to see the area. The staff were great and loved to have a chat and learn more about us and us about them. So kind and couldnt do enough for us. The pool isnt as big as it looks in the pictures and not really very sunny if you want to laze by the pool but we werent there for that. We also liked the roof top restaurant/bar, great place to sit at night, have a chat with friends and a quiet drink.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank froggos4
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I needed to visit a medical clinic while staying in Siem Reap, so I called the front desk to ask for a recommendation. The person at the front desk gave me a recommendation, and then told me that the hotel would happily accompany me to make sure all went well. I thought he was just being nice, but the next day the hotel had a staff member and tuk tuk waiting for me at the time I wanted to go. The trip to the clinic was easy, smooth, and quick, in large part thanks to Claremont Angkor. I've rarely seen such above-and-beyond service in my travels, and I really appreciate Claremont Angkor's commitment to its guests.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nicholasspear
Claremont A, Director of Sales at Angkor Panoramic Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Nicholasspear,
Greeting from Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel
Thank you very much for your time to review us in TripAdvisor regarding your recently stayed.
We really appreciated for your positive review. Look forward to welcoming again in next future.
Best regards,