All reviews tuk tuk small pool pub street free pick up from the airport family suite superb hotel the hotel staff five nights national museum breakfast was included khmer style rooftop pool the ground floor highly recommend this hotel welcome drink comfortable stay amazing staff
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I booked into Cyclo because of the reviews on the internet and I am happy that I did.
The location is perfect for those wanting to spend as much time at the Angkor complex as possible.
The hotel has everything a traveler requires and is staffed by friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Sue some travel snobs will record negative comments but they will be unwarranted by the bulk of guests.
The tv has multi language stations and the internet is of good quality throughout the hotel and allowed me to watch tv from my own country.
I will return again when I visit Siem Reap again.

Room Tip: Just book it!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We had an overall good experience at Cyclo d'Angkor except for a terrible internet connection for two days. The hotel management offered a free massage as a compensation. Location is good: close to the Angkor temples as well as to the busy Siem Reap center. Friendly and helpfull staff, which helped us on each and every of our demands. The only negative point: food without any interest at the hotel restaurant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ambassador754382
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Siem Riep is truly an exciting city. The Cyclo Boutique is a perfect and beautiful retreat. Excellent large size room. Beautiful rooftop pool. Great breakfast. Good service. You really can't ask for a better hotel!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Seth F
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights in this hotel on our journey to Angkor Wat complex. Hotel is about 17 mins from the airport and they offer the first way for free (tuk tuk is about 5-7 usd).

Pros:
*Nice hotel with great staff
*Breakfast was good
*Good location (10 min to pub street 2 usd tuk tuk and complex)

Cons:
*Bed and pillow were very hard, not nice when you spend the whole day out and you want to rest smoothly.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
TheCyclodAngkor, General Manager at The Cyclo d’Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Cesar,

We would like to thank you for your kind review of your recent experience at our beautiful hotel.

We are very delighted you have mentioned our nice hotel with great staff. Your compliment of our breakfast and location is much appreciated. We take note of your feedback regarding the pillow and the bed. Please be informed that some of our rooms are equipped with soft mattress and pillow, it is always available upon request as we do our best to meet all guest’s expectation and satisfaction with different needs. We are very sorry we did not find out your need when you were here, otherwise your stay would be much more pleasurable.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

With our best regards,
The Management Team

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Easy shot to Angkor via tuk tuks who hang out across the street. Inside it is wonderful and quiet. There is a welcoming statue of some lady as you walk in. They have a cute little pool which is a fine place to cool off. On my visit I had the pool to myself. Food is great for me. I especially liked the green mango salad. Can't get enough of that stuff. Walking distance to the night market on the river. There is a convenience store not far away, maybe 2 blocks. Rooms and service are as good or better than one could expect. In Cambodia US dollars are accepted. Bring small bills. Costs are low and except for the hotel nobody can change a $20. I was treated incredibly well.

Room Tip: My room was on floor 2 and was convenient to the front desk, food, pool and the tuk tuks.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends