1,423 results
All reviews bungalow suite steam room vintage mercedes heritage adventures relais chateaux bodia spa tuk tuk angkor wat the general manager tour company our honeymoon an oasis small hotel hotel is situated cold towels pool area is low season
Reviewed 30 October 2010

We stayed at the Heritage Hotel Siem Reap for 3 nights and the tour was organised with the Hotel's own tour office. We really had a wonderful trip . The hotel suited us just fine as the kids are 12,10 and 9 so we stayed in a family room and there was plenty of space for us all .The hotel's location is tucked away in a little side street which meant it was very quiet and secluded and only 5 mins in a fun 'tut tut' taxi ride away from pub street. The staff were so helpful and friendly and their English was excellent . Lovely bar and upstairs restaurant and food and service was excellent -we loved the fresh spring rolls and the Khmer tasting menu . During our stay it was my birthday and the staff presented me with a lovely cake when we were relaxing around the pool in between sightseeing . We didnt do much nightlife apart from eating at 'pub street' as we were quite tired from the tour.
The tour was organised through the hotel and it was spot on . We had a lovely tour guide called ' Soy' who was very knowledgable about the temples and he was so helpful with the kids when we all went swimming in the waterfall . Our driver 'pov' was also great -very safe and we were amazed how he negotiated the off- road route to the mountain in the 4 x4 car . The kids liked the temples but they loved the boat trip and they loved the elephant ride and waterfall swimming .Although it was quite a long trip to get to the mountain it was worth it . We also all liked the trip to the local carving school .
I cant think of any bad things to write about the tour except that the area around the waterfall is very pretty and is obviously used a lot by pic-nickers etc . In order to preserve the area they could improve the litter collection there.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Perfect quiet location, spacious room (we chose a bungalow suite), wonderful bed, very attentive and genuinely gracious Staff. Breakfast and meals overall above expectations and a superb little pool/relaxing area. Top spa treatments and well organized tours topped up with attentive and caring management (French Batiste's advices are worthwhile!). We trusted Tripadvisor... thank you all!

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michellemybelle_78
Reviewed 20 October 2010

This is my 3d trip to Seam Reap and although I have stayed at other nice hotels, nothing beats The Heritage in terms of quality, ambience and luxury at this price range.

The Bungalow Suites are good sized villas with great amenities: comfortable king sized bed, a separate seating area, outdoor and indoor showers, luxurious bath tub and your very own STEAM ROOM in your villa.

Trips to Seam Reap for me equals to adventure and getting out to explore what this grand old place has to offer.

What I like most about staying at Heritage Suites Hotel is that they have a Tour and Event company called Heritage Adventures: http://www.heritage-adventures.com. They offer visits to the Temples (famous temples and very discreet ones where you have to do some trekking and biking through ancient Ankor Routes), quad-biking, boat trips on the lakes, trips to waterfalls, etc.

These guys can also do spectacular events where they turn some ancient location into some enchanted place with fantastic ambience together with all the luxuries you need. Their catering is also top notched: excellent food, drinks and music. Just click on the “Events” Tab on their website and you get an idea of what I’m saying.

Going on these adventures and coming back to The Heritage Suites is just perfect!

I have recommended The Heritage Suites and Heritage Adventures to many friends and they can't stop raving about it.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BMotha
Reviewed 20 October 2010

We spent 4 days in august my wife and me and it was an unforgettable travel, the country and the Heritage suites hotel. Since the moment the shuttle came and got us at the airport , the service was great and warm. Thank again to Magnus the manager and all his staff.
It's definitely a beautiful hotel with an human face.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Thank Raphael Alexand... H
Reviewed 19 October 2010

From the moment I stepped off the plane, I loved Cambodia. The airport had one of the most efficient immigration services I have ever came across - visa, luggage, customs and car collection in less than 10 minutes - wow! This, of course, put me in a great mood before entering the hotel and, from then on in, it only got better and better and better.

Magnus runs a fantastic "ship" here - when your handwritten welcoming card says "Welcome to our Home", you know you've found a real gem. All service was sleek and professional yet exceptionally personal and friendly. You can tell the hotel staff are part of a team and each and every one of them is as good as the other.

A quick tuk-tuk to the centre of Siem Reap confirmed what a wonderful choice this hotel was. Staying in the centre would have been my idea of "hell on earth". A meander around the local vicinity of the hotel was good fun - the Khmer people really are quite wonderful and exceptionally friendly.

The pool was great and desperately needed after the Temples. It was delightfully quiet (6 guests being the busiest it got!) and not a pair of speedos in sight...

A couple of G&Ts, charming company and the Velvet Underground playing in the background, I was in no rush to catch my return flight and could have quite easily settled in for another night (or 30).

Many thanks to Magnus, Baptiste and Team for a truly memorable stay (and some decent wine).

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple