Heritage Suites Hotel
US$35
US$28
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$61
US$56
US$52
US$144
1,393 results
All reviewsbungalow suitesteam roomvintage mercedesoutdoor showerheritage adventuresjazz nightprivate gardenrelais chateauxbodia spatuk tuksala baiangkor watthe general managertour companysitting areamain buildingour honeymoon
Reviewed 25 October 2017

It soooo Wonderful hotel it kind like you lived in 90's in French :) but luxury model decor . Beautiful view for walking or I will tell you some if you had honeymoon come here and take a photoshoot with there view and grab a wine and dinner

Stayed: September 2017
Nicolas D, General Manager at Heritage Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Candy M,

Thank you first of all for taking the time to give us your encouraging feedback.
I am glad to hear we were able to impress you during your stay in particular with the quality detail of our colonial French heritage.

I have taken the liberty to pass on your compliments to our team, who was very pleased with your feedback.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

What a wonderful experience. Starting from the moment I arrived, till I left I was made to feel like I was royalty or even better. Being welcomed with a cold towel and a lovely drink was the perfect welcome after a long drive.

Upon arrival the reception explained that there was going to be a party in the lobby that evening and therefore some noise transfer, hence they had upgraded me to a bungalow. And what an upgrade. This bungalow was absolutely magnificent, possessing it's own sauna and small garden.

The room was comfortable and super spacious and could well have served as someone's home. The swimming pool was delightful, a comfortable temperature and the whole area was peaceful and somewhat of an oasis after a day of temple hopping.

Breakfasts were of the highest calibre, with the most wonderful selection of pastries as standard, followed by orders from the menu. There was something for everyone and absolutely no way someone could go hungry.

Everyday, upon returning from sightseeing, I was greeted by name and given a cold towel. It was these nice touches that stand out compared to many other luxury hotels.

When I came to check out, I asked if I could use a shower on returning from my sightseeing and before my flight to London. Instead of just offering me a shower in the spa, I was offered the use of the room free of charge until 6pm that evening. I appreciate that the hotel was not too busy, but even so they did not have to do that, and it was very much appreciated. Their efforts to make me welcome will live long in the memory.

Whilst I only stayed for two nights I had a fantastic time at the hotel, all capped off by the wonderful service. I could have stayed much longer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear addictedtotravel2015,

I am glad to hear we were able to impress you during your stay in particular with the quality detail of our personnel.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We were truly impressed by the quality of the service and amenities at Heritage Suites. Extreme attention has been given to every detail of the hospitality here, and it makes for a truly enjoyable stay. The staff are accommodating and personable, and made every aspect of our visit enjoyable. It is a lovely (and romantic) place to stay.

We had dinner and cocktails at the hotel, and were impressed by the quality of both. We ordered breakfast in our suite the next morning, and because it arrived ten minutes late, it was removed from our bill at checkout--a good example of how attentive the staff is to making sure the hospitality is top-notch.

Based on what people living in Siem Reap have told us, the staff at the hotel are paid and treated fairly (not the case everywhere) and it shows in the service they offer.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Allison S,

I am glad to hear we were able to impress you once again during your stay in particular with our spacious rooms.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I returned to the Heritage hotel one year after my previous stay almost exactly to the day. It's an outstanding hotel truly qualifies as a boutique hotel
This time I was given a bungalow and my reaction to this upgrade ( low season) was WOW,what amazing room the best hotel room since a stay at Amanpuri in Phuket.
The size of the room is fantastic, the living room, of course the bathroom including a steam room, etc etc
Outdoor showers
The pictures say what I can not say in words
I have a comment to make, I was told the hotel has new ownership and a new manager is soon going to arrive. I only recognized one person
Mr Han
I hope there's no deterioration of an amazing property
I highly recommend it, best hotel on this trip that covered 5 countries in SE Asia

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Ikemx,

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Our trip started off in style with the airport pickup in the old Mercedes. The staff were welcoming from the start with cold towels, water, and a welcome cocktail when we arrived. They weren't full during our stay so they gave us a complimentary upgrade to a Bungalow Suite. It was a very nice room and we'd happily pay for the extra charge to have this suite again. We liked that the hotel is a more intimate size than much of what you see around Siem Reap and that it was part of its neighborhood. They let us know when we arrived that there was a festival going on and we might hear monks chanting early in the morning from the temple nearby. When waking up before sunrise to head to the temples one morning we heard the very beautiful chanting, apparently they had started at 4 AM but we didn't hear them at all from our room. We had breakfast at the hotel daily which we enjoyed very much, but didn't try the restaurant at other times as we were out exploring Siem Reap. We booked a guide to visit temples and the Tonle Sap via their companion company Heritage Adventures who we would highly recommend. A great visit and we hope to be back again soon!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob W

Dear Rob W,

I am glad to hear we were able to impress you in particular with our vintage cars as well as our spacious rooms.

I have taken the liberty to pass on your compliments to our team, who were very pleased by your feedback.