US$49
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$54
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$60
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$203
US$148
US$140
US$67
1,412 results
All reviewsbungalow suitesteam roomvintage mercedesoutdoor showerheritage adventuresprivate gardenrelais chateauxjazz eveningbodia spatuk tuksala baiangkor watthe general managertour companysitting areamain buildingour honeymoon
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We stayed there for 4 nights in a basic room. Starting from arranging the airport pick up, every touch points for their service was thorough, personable and efficient.
Stylish bar and the restaurant in the main lobby area is gorgeous. We enjoyed our breakfast at the restaurant every morning.
They have Apsara dance show every Tuesday. It's $25 per person including Khmer style hot pot (they called it BBQ fondue). Food was good, but DIY style food was not ideal if you want to watch the show.
Another memorable thing aside from super friendly and attentive service from all of the staff was that they left small gifts every evening after room service. Small but very thoughtful gestures like this is what it makes us want to recommend this place and stay with them again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I chose this hotel purely for the gorgeous suites and that it was a small hotel with personalized service. Hence I review both features separately...

We booked the Executive Suite (magnolia) and it was as perfect as I expected. Large, beautifully appointed with an indoor bath overlooking the garden, shower and sauna, plus an outdoor jacuzzi and shower in the private garden. On arrival there was a plate of fruit and welcome drinks brought to the room. Every day there was a little gift left on the beds- scarves, fans, medicinal balm etc. A lovely touch! After speaking to the manager about lighting for the jacuzzi, that night we returned to find it lit up with tea candles and the garden lights turned on. Stunning... unfortunately, the water is not heated so it was actually too cool to sit in for any length of time (even during the heat of the day).

The resort is situated at the other end of town than Pub street, which may be an advantage to some and not to others!! Location is not important however, as a tuk-tuk anywhere is no more than a couple of dollars. It is located next to a primary school which is not a problem but at night there are some very noisy dogs that woke us up the first 2 nights with continual barking which was very annoying. It has its own travel agency but I booked my own guides and tours for better prices. There was also a lovely pool with a gazebo in the corner where massages were available for slightly cheaper prices than the Spa next door (but way more expensive than is available in the main street of town). Airport transfers were also included in vintage cars.

There is a restaurant that is 2 storey and has a great ambiance and one day we had breakfast there but the other days we had breakfast by the pool. The breakfast was included and a la carte. Most things were nice but the waffles were like a dried up piece of cardboard (maybe the chef had an off day?). Having just come from Raffles in Phnom Penh, I felt the breakfast was not 5 star quality- more like the 3 star villa we stayed in at Battambang. We didn't have dinner there.

The service was adequate with some lovely touches like the gifts on the beds each day... and the staff were all very friendly and polite. But for a small boutique hotel, I didn't feel like there was personalized service at all. For $445 a night in a suite ( a premium price in Cambodia) a butler would have provided a better service. Every time I called reception because there was no sugar in the room, or no bubble bath etc, it would take ages for someone to come and then their English wouldn't understand quite what I wanted. The staff at reception would always say hello very politely but they didn't know us by name (compared to Raffles where even the doormen knew us after a day or two). The general manager did very kindly send us a bottle of lovely French champagne on our wedding anniversary (but even he didn't address his note to our names; just Sir and Madam, even though I had personally emailed him the day prior and met him). All just little things at the end of the day but these are the things I expect from the premium prices charged. Perhaps my expectations were high having just come from Raffles.

At the end of the day, I would go back to this hotel for the great room but I just think they either should lower their prices or raise their standard of service to reflect their pricing policy.

Room Tip: Executive suites are gorgeous with outdoor jacuzzi
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ozetravellers
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I spent a night in the beautiful Pink Lotus Suite, and it was such a marvellous moment, full of serenity, away from city activity. The suite is formed of a very large and comfortable bed, a lounge, a tub in the room, a spa and a shower. It is completed with a nice courtyard with so exhuberant plants and flowers, and an external shower to enjoy a nice refreshing moment in complete intimacy.

The all place provides with different locations to live your holidays as you want, nice swimming pool, internal and external bar, shops, good restaurant, entertainments (Apsara dance, jazz night).

And what is more important, the staff is dedicated to your well-being, with efficiency and discretion, event the managers are keen on making you feel the best.

A delicious place I warmly recommend on your way to the Angkor temples.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This boutique hotel is absolutely fabulous. We spent a wonderful evening dining by its beautiful pool , eating a Khmer BBQ - what a stunning location and excellent service.

We wished we could have been staying longer, as it really is a true gem in amongst the large and rather impersonal hotels in Siem Reap. Baptiste, who is part of the management team, could not have been more charming and helpful. We were treated like royalty and even given a lift in one of their fabulous old Mercedes cars!

If we go again to Siem Reap,we shall most certainly stay there and I shall recommend it highly to all our friends. I shall also be recommending it to Audley Travel - a high end travel company in the UK, which organises "tailor-made" holidays for the discerning traveller.

Well done to all the staff - what a great place!

Shirley and Mike Ingham - Wimbledon, London, UK

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Very nice hotel, comfy beds, lovely peacefully pool area and delightful local staff. Ate by the pool on several occasions - delicious - but chose not to eat in the restaurant as the menu was the same in both areas which was a shame. Would have prefered a "snack" menu by the pool and a more indept/smarter menu in the restaurant. Regardless, the food was all delicious! Go for a message in the Spa, best I've ever had.

Room Tip: We had a bungalow suite - excellent size for the two of us.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple