2,584 results
All reviews welcome home travel marvel lotus flowers cold towels tuk tuk best hotel i have ever stayed local community bottled water angkor wat beautiful hotel the general manager sister hotel pool side amazing service pub street late check rooms are spacious
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have just returned from seim reap,we stayed 8 nights at shinta mani resort celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. I chose this resort because of the great reviews on tripsdvisor. This resort is truly amazing. We were looked after by the staff from the minute we arrived. All the staff were happy lovely caring people.
The pool perfect temperature not to cold,pool lounge extra towels not a problem. Free icecreams and massage by the pool total relaxation.
The spa has great treatments staff proffessional. Always beautiful flowers.
All staff happy to help suggest restaurants out side of resort however the resort restaurant food was delicious and at times we regreted not eating in there. but it was fun exploring seim reap. Favourite places were Hup Guan street for interesting shops. Louise loubatieres gift shop fabulous.
We also went to ODA opportunities of development thru Art I had heard of this program and shinta mani helped me find it thanks Ratnack.
You can buy the children's art work.
Thanks again to all the staff at shinta mani for making our stay so memorable.
Jennie.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2015

This was an amazing place to stay! Our accommodations, the restaurant, the spa, and the staff were exemplary. The friendly, attentive staff made the difference from other nice resorts. Add to this the impact the resort has on the community with their initiatives through their foundation and the support they provide their staff - if you're visiting Siem Reap, you'll be glad you stayed there.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Everything in Shinta Mani Siem Reap is impeccable, from the hotel decor to the friendly and helpful staff. Arriving at the hotel, I was greeted with "Welcome home." And it truly is the closest thing to home that I have ever found in a hotel.

I stayed there for some 8 nights and would definitely go back. Food was great, room was very comfortable, swimming pool was delightful (I was impressed that they use salt water instead of chlorine). A very beautiful hotel!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2015

This is a fantastic place to stay. Superb rooms with great dining. The staff cannot do enough for you. They are so friendly and sincere and do their upmost to make your stay memorable.
I have no hesitation in recommending the Shinta Mani to my family and friends and to those of you looking for a a great hotel.
Well done Shinta Mani.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2015

The staff there know what you'll need before you need it. They go to extraordinary lengths to ensure your stay there is the best possible holiday experience. Can't say enough about the place. Coming back again

Room Tip: Ground level, pool level
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends