All reviews great location old market pub street night market main building tuk tuk central location buffet breakfast colonial style angkor wat restaurants and bars hotel is excellent stayed here for nights deluxe room night life nice pool quiet street
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I (both early twenties) stayed here for 2 weeks. The staff are so friendly and would do anything for you. The hotel is very clean and also v central to the markets and pub street,just down a 30 second walk road and you're on the strip. Its nice as it's not too loud but also very close to the action! Great hotel,would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RachelW4350
Reviewed 11 August 2015

We stayed for 2 nights from 8 to 9th August 2015. We arrived midnight on 8th after a long road journey from Phom Penh. Check in to our room which is pretty fast, and to my surprise, they upgrade our room to a suite that have a excellent view. 6 bottles of complimentary water is provided daily. And if you want to go around Angkor watt, the hotel have tuk tuk service for USD 15 per day (small tour) and USD 25 (two days for big tour). The pools are open 24 hours and they have a wide selections of room service meal. Steak for USD 9.50 and also have massage service. The location itself is great next to the pub street where you can enjoy your night and great food. Within walking distance there are plenty of night markets, morning markets, art markets and next to it is a spa ~~~ 2 hour spa with scrub and oil massage for USD 32. A good stay and I would highly recommend to people travelling to Siem Reap!!!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jacky1011
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Stayed here for 4 nights while visiting temples round Angkor Wat etc. Travelling alone booked a single room. Was very luxurious compared to the other places I stayed in Vietnam and Cambodia. I had a little balcony with French shutters outside then a glass door to keep the cool air in then another set of French shutters inside. Had a great view of the temple next door. Was worth paying a very tiny bit more. Great location in the middle of things - right by pub street etc but not at all loud (not a big drinker or clubber) so great if you want to go out but also great if you want a quiet time. Gorgeous pool area with loving sunbeds which is perfect post walking around the temples etc. Staff very helpful - made me a packed breakfast the two mornings I got up at 4 am to go to the temples which I picked up from reception. They also organised the rental of a bike which reception went and picked up for me and then delivered back for me too. The free pick up from the airport was great also. Highly highly recommend staying here for couples, family and solo travellers etc. The only tiny gripe was the wifi was irratic but they have two channels so once you move from one to the other worked perfectly well.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We enjoyed our time at the hotel, it was a bit worn in places, my bath had a crack and my son's shower rose had no stand (he just used mine), having said that, the staff were fantastic, polite courteous and helpful. The pool was brilliant and a good size, most welcome after touring around. Breakfast was amazing, plenty of options for everyone. We had 3 rooms and they were all on the same floor and next/opposite each other, which was a great bonus. The hotel is so close to so many eateries and the night markets. We felt very safe strolling around at night time. The people weren't aggressive with sales which was a pleasant surprise. There are laundries within walking distance of the hotel that were very cheap (cheaper than the hotel one) which was great as we were in our second week and starting to run out of clothes.

Room tip: We were opposite the main hotel, nice and quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gremel94
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We had two rooms and both were lovely. Staff is very attentive and helpful. Hotel is well-appointed, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fabulous. Pool is gorgeous! In-room massages were the perfect way to relax after a day exploring the temples! Location is perfect as it is a minutes walk to the center of town. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2015