All reviews tuk tuk driver pub street night market angkor wat tour guide guest house after a long day third floor air conditioning nice pool old market welcome drink laundry service airport pickup mr mosquitoes itinerary
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here and unfortunately I became very ill. We needed to extend our stay so I could recover and everyone was so helpful, and so nice, from the man at the front desk to the breakfast crew we saw every morning. I was able to recover enough enough to see the temples by the end of our stay, and the hotel's tuk tuk driver was great as well.

The pool was very nice and a good place to lounge while resting, the breakfast was delicious every morning (try the French toast!), and whether I was trying to rest or up and able to do things, the service, room, and facilities were all top notch.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maps696634
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

After leaving our first hostel for many reasons, The Villa Siem Reap saved our accommodation for Siem Reap.
The rooms were large, the air conditioning worked perfectly, everything about the hotel was clean and spotless. The pool was great and it was never too busy.

Phally the manager was fantastic and made sure we had a new place to stay for the remainder of our trip and ensured we had a great stay!

Would definitely recommend staying here. Great value for money!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stayed 3 nights with my wife in a double ensuite room in Dec 17. The rooms are basic but comfortable, graded excellent due to value for money, friendly, helpful staff, good location & free airport pick-up. There's a full size supermarket across the road, plenty of places to eat & a laundry nearby. It's within walking distance to the night market & Pub Street or only 2 or 3 US Dollars by Tuk Tuk. There's a small pool with sun beds but it's mostly in the shade all day. Free wifi throughout. Overall an ideal place to stay for a short sight-seeing break in Siem Reap.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robjp099
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The staff really went out of their way to make sure I was well taken care of, from the juice and wet washrag provided for me upon my arrival, to making arrangements for anything and everything I was interested in doing. My room was clean and quiet. The swimming pool was very clean and inviting. Breakfast was not included, but I ended up having a continental breakfast at the restaurant for three of the four days of my stay. For $5 I had coffee, fresh fruit with yogurt and granola (which I really liked), and a delicious croissant. They also brought two pieces of toast (white bread), which I asked them not to bring after the first day as there are just too many other things more interesting to eat, in my opinion, than white bread! One thing that stood out for me regarding the staff going out of their way to accommodate my requests was the bike tour they'd arranged for me. It turned out that the tour was canceled because I was the only one who'd signed up for it. My hotel arranged for another tour and refunded me $2, since the second one was $25 instead of $27. The price was so close that I could imagine some places wouldn't be as honest in refunding the small amount. I thought staying here was a great bargain and a pleasant stay!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank EcuaAmericana
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I stayed here twice as I flew into and out of Siem Reap. The staff very kindly kept my winter clothes and gear (I live in Norway) for two weeks while I travelled through Cambodia and Vietnam, and they gave me the winter gear back when I checked in on my return. The rooms were very comfortable and I was allowed to check out late (230pm) for an afternoon flight. It's in a great location close to the night market and good cafes and shops.
The airport pick-up service was fine, although both times it took me more than 10 minutes to find my driver. I would probably use a taxi in future.

• Trip type: Travelled solo