“Love the concept and the free rum tasting ”

Georges French Restaurant Siem Reap
Ranked #15 of 1,043 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Get to Georges French Restaurant Siem Reap and experience french cuisine with a twist of asia.Our unique take on French Creole is inspired by Georges’ multicultural background. The flavours of his home on Reunion Island combine with French and Asian influences to create new twists on classic dishes, while remaining an authentic expression of Creole fusion cuisine.Aircon and Terrace restaurant hidden just outside of the boisterous city center of Siem Reap in a Casual Dinning atmosphere. Home of an humble family restaurant where passion for food, dedication to service are one of the key of the happiness of our dear customer . The kitchen is working hard every day for crafting Infused Rum, jams, chilies, chutney, sausages, foie gras and much more.Our food style is quite unique, inspired by Georges multi-cultural background and yet still truly authentic and honest as the French Creole cuisine.Reunion island, France and Asia cuisine are our inspiration.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I came here by myself on my last night before leaving. The waitress offered me a free rum tasting which I was thrilled about because I already liked the welcome coconut rum drink. I've not had much of French Cajun food so I ordered the starter platter called La Creole. I was feeling a bit low from over spending on my trip but the restaurant picked me up. Thanks!

Georges-Siem-Reap, Manager at Georges French Restaurant Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Super Sapna,

Merci !

Look like we performed a miracle!

Well done food, passion for your job and your patrons, look like it is the best recipe for making you happy.

Your always friendly, Georges Rhumerie

Write a ReviewReviews (1,708)

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We were a table of 6 and one of us had a birthday. They could not have been more accommodating. Our food came quickly and was hot and delicious. The owner is a smart business man. He greeted all of his guests and mad you feel welcome.. We had a birthday in our party and they served our cake and even turned all the lights off and sang happy birthday.
Very Personable!

Dear HD Tomasan ,

We are quite generous, especially when your table were so nice.
WE are human after all, and when we got kind people, we reply and give as much as.

For the food part, this is our job :)
Happy to see that you liked it

Your always friendly, Georges rhumerie

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Met another couple here for dinner and sat on their gorgeous patio. The rum samples were a fun way to start and all the apps were delish. The main course of mashed potatoes and sausage was good but not great. Potatoes were over whipped and a little gluey. I’ve made this mistake before. Overall glad we came and had a wonderful time.

1  Thank Merrill525
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant in siem reap thru a friend and he was not wrong about it. Its really a great restaurant. The ambiance was calm, not over decorated. My favorite was the boudin sausages. We will for sure be back before we leave siem reap. Its our best restaurant so far.

Dear Uber fredrick ,

Thank you !

Actually more and more we have people coming this and we hope you will perpetuate the chain.

I will be waiting for you.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for the famous sausages and it was really good! We enjoyed the dining experience. The chef was very kind to explain to us whats the cuisine was all about. I will not spoil your experience but to give you more hint, they make their own rums and we tasted loads of them for free.

Dear Hector Franzel,

Thank you !

Really happy that you enjoy all the experience !!
I will wait for others to follow your hint.