All reviewsno elevatorgreat locationnight marketpub streetroom was cleantuk tuknice hotelsafety boxnoisy at nightper nightbreakfast includedbig roombudget hotelnice poolankor watafter a long daytola
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I just checked in today and can’t wait to write this review as this hotel has very good location for food and night market and pub street . Price range was 30-35 and I think it’s reasonable to share for two person. Another thing is I took land transport from Thailand and the land transport company is located just 2-3 mins away from hotel. I didn’t book it knowing that. Their Receptionists are very friendly and wrongly to help me out on my itinerary by where and when I should go. Overall I will give this hotel as Excellent.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel in a good location.
Easy walk to Pub Street.
Good price with a breakfast included.
Nice rooms and an onsite pool and restaurant.
Friendly staff.
Can recommend this hotel and worth the stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank glenn1gc
Reviewed 14 December 2017

The hotel is basic. Its dated and has everything you absolutely need. The bathroom is dated but works.

It is in the middle of downtown, but the rooms are sound proof so we didnt hear anything unless the window was opened. We had a pool view room.

There is no elevator, so if you have luggage, or go in and out many times, its a bit of hassle.

The breakfast was mediocre but included and worked for us to save time hunting breakfast outside.

The staff was friendly. After checkout we asked them to hold our bags and they did, but kept it in the open. Anyone could have taken it, but nothing that sort happened so we were lucky.

We wanted to extend our stay and the hotel suggested to book on Agoda to get better price. We wanted to extend again and the hotel gave us a discount and booked for better price than Agoda, because Agoda had shot the price up by 6 times what we were paying.

They gave us a free airport pickup, that was a Tuk Tuk Airport pickup (worth $6)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Good hotel, excellent location. Can reach almost everything by walking. Nice staff, fine breakfast. Just one minus that room wasn’t cleaned everyday. We spent 3 nights there, but not even once bedsheets were changed. The rest was great. This place left only positive impression. Totally will recommend to my friends, who’ll plan to visit Siem Reap.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We stayed in the low season which cost us less than USD30 per night. The amazing staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. They helped organize transport for additional outings.

There is a nice pool so you can cool off after visiting the temples.

The rooms were good and are a decent (large) size. Each room had a safe and small fridge.

There were some minor issues with the plumbing(loose taps) but everything was fine.

There is no lift. No problem as I always carry my own bags anyway. The staff will do this for you if you wish.

Rooms at the front of the building may be a little noisy from the night club across the road.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms at the front of the building if possible
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends