All reviews rooftop pool pub street short walk old market tuk tuk air con buffet breakfast fantastic location egg station a great place to stay night market central location stayed here for nights noodles rooms are big after a long day massage
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

A big room with a balcony overlooking the Main Street. The hotel is walking distance into Pub Street and the markets. The staff are super friendly the buffet breakfast very nice. We were provided a packed breakfast to take on the sunrise tour of Angkor Wat. Our flight landed at 10am. It was absolutely no trouble to check in at that time of day, a room was ready and we were swimming in the pool in record time. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed as part of a tour group for 4 nights in October. The hotel was clean, well located and the staff were accommodating and friendly.

The rooms had everything required although because the card activates the electricity the room was always stifling hot upon return and the air con took a good 30+ minutes to cool down.

The breakfast was wanting. Whilst the egg station was good, the buffet breakfast was not appetizing for me so I only ate there one morning and went to Browns on the corner the other days. There were always plenty of people at breakfast though and I’ll admit I am fussy.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Situated within walking distance from the busy Pub Street & Night Market, the area is nevertheless very quiet, their own restaurant is excellent though never busy so quick service is guaranteed. The swimming pool on the rooftop is simple, quiet and comes with a bar.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2018

I stayed at the City River Hotel for 3 nights as part of a Cambodian tour and was very happy with the comfort and standard of the room and en suite bathroom. The hotel is tucked in close to the river in Siem Reap and is conveniently located for local attractions and amenities, including the post office. The breakfast is buffet style and you certainly won't go hungry while staying at the hotel. I found the staff to be friendly and very helpful (as well as prompt) in dealing with any request or query. The en suite bathroom was well equipped, even down to toothbrushes and shower caps for those who get caught short.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights last month and it was fabulous. The staff were exceptional, couldn't do enough for us. We enjoyed the rooftop pool every night and the barman made great cocktails. Ee had massages twice which was heavenly. You couldn't ask for a better location

Date of stay: September 2018