1,209 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath tuk tuk free shuttle huge pool close to the airport deluxe room buffet breakfast very pleasant stay stayed for nights low season the hotel manager pub street wonderful hotel pool view old market cambodia massage
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We had a very pleasant stay, the breakfast was great but what made our stay so special were the staff. I have never received such great service in a long time. We asked for some restaurant recommendations at the front desk and they gave us some great ones. We elected to dine at the Embassy Restaurant in town and I can’t recommend it highly enough. The reception staff made a booking on the phone for us which we appreciated. We then wished to get a tut tut into town as we were wanting to go outside of the hotel’s free shuttle transfer time. The reception staff said it wasn’t a problem and 1 minute later we were ushered into the very cool looking hotel shuttle. We had a great trip into town on this vehicle. Again, nothing was too much trouble. And then to top it off, it was my mum’s birthday on our last day of staying at this hotel and we were given such a lovely cake, along with singing from the hotel manager and a couple of his staff. The manager spoke some very nice words and was really genuine in wishing her a very happy birthday. It’s memories like this we will treasure. Thank you so much for making our stay such a pleasant one. Your staff are an asset to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank juliah_8
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Extremely friend staff and excellent spa. I would highly recommend this place when in Siem Reap. Rooms are nice, very clean and professional. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you are enjoying your stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank hdbichkoff
Reviewed 29 September 2018

I really enjoyed my time at this hotel. The stay were all very friendly and helpful. The food was good, the breakfast had a good range and made a good omelette. They have a large swimming pool which is well kept. I personally use an omelette as a gauge as to how well the chef at the breakfast can cook. I thoroughly recommend this hotel. The one minus was is that often the fumes from tour buses waiting at the entrance can build up f there is no breeze.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This was my fifth time staying at Royal Angkor Resort and it never disappoints.

The staff are very friendly, caring, service is with a smile and they are more than willing to help with every need. And this is from the front office, to the restaurant, bar and onsite spa.

Rooms are comfy and love the outside area with the pool and the big plastic elephants squirting water into the pool in the afternoons.

There’s a free shuttle buses into town and you can go by tuk tuk if you prefer for a few bucks.

There’s no need to stay anywhere else!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Srong A, Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear James,

Warmest greeting from Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. I hope that you have returned home safely.

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your recent experience at our Resort. It is truly an honor to be able to welcome you back again and glad that you have had a wonderful time here.

At our Resort, we have consistently thrive to offer a superior experience to our guest; therefore your kind words are extremely important to us. Please ensure that your words will be shared among my team accordingly.

Once again, on behalf of our Royal Angkor Resort's family, I would like to say thank you for your kind support and I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Srong An
E-Commerce Manager

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Arrived to welcoming drinks and friendly staff in this lovely hotel. The place is quiet and calm with a great pool for relaxing after a hard days sightseeing in hot and sticky Angkor wat temple day tour.
Our room was spacious and comfortable with good a/c and free wifi. Breakfast in the pool area was excellent with a great selection of food. All in all a great find and highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Srong A, Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear LolaGaga,

Warmest greeting from Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor. It is truly a great reward to read such encouraging feedback and a pleasure to see many of our positive aspects displayed in your review.

At Royal Angkor Resort we strive to exceed your expectations; therefore I’m thrilled that you enjoyed your time at our resort.

Thank you for your kind support toward Royal Angkor Resort, and we hope to accommodate you again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,