1,194 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath tuk tuk huge pool shuttle bus close to the airport mr bun lovely hotel deluxe room buffet breakfast stayed here for nights pool view pub street airport pick welcome drink old market cambodia massage
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Stayed for 2 nights. The staff was amazingly friendly; Ms. Grace went out of her way from day 1 to make sure I was comfortable at all times since the moment I arrived at the hotel. She took the time to escort me to the room to make sure I was well settled. They also arranged complementary pick-up and drop-off at the airport and safely kept my luggage while I attended a tour after checking out. The facility has everything needed and much more. The room was beautiful and clean!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Srong A, Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from the Royal Angkor Resort & Spa Siem Reap Angkor Kingdom of Cambodia.

First of all, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your great comments during your stay in the Kingdom of Wonders.

I am truly pleased for the wonderful treatments that you had received from Ms. Grace of Front Office Team and our staffs in general.

Please rest assured that we will continue to improve our services and hotel facilities to continuously satisfied the needs of our hotel guests.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for your kind support toward our Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, and I look forward to welcome and serve you again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel everything you could need. Restaurant that serves lovely food, Spa with reasonable prices, not as low as in town but still very reasonable. To get into the city it will cost you $3 Tuk Tuk and we paid $10 Tuk Tuk for a tour around city, you could negotiate lower but our Tuk Tuk driver Mr Vanna (usually parked outside hotel) gave us his card and he was there every time we got the motel to call him. Staff at the hotel are very helpful, always asking if they can get us anything. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Srong A, Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greeting from Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. I hope you have had a wonderful trip to Siem Reap.

I am truly pleased and grateful to read your feedback and thank you for your kind words with regards to your recent stay with us. Moreover, I am humbled to be part of your memorable journey to Cambodia and will certainly share your wonderful experience with our team accordingly.

Lastly, I look forward to welcome you to our Resort again and will do everything possible to ensure you a 5 star stay in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in late July. When the hotel learnt that the trip was to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary, they decorated the room and kept a cake + wine in our room. We were absolutely touched by this gesture.

The staff at the reception and the restaurant were polite, always smiling and ready to help. I have to say a special thanks to John, the reception staff, who guided us for trips within the city.

The breakfast at the restaurant had a good spread and a lovely staff who never failed to serve you with a smile.

The room was very spacious and clean. Room service was excellent. The shuttle bus service from the hotel to Pub Street was wonderful and always on time. The hotel helped us arrange a full day tour with English guide to the temples.

Overall, I would rate this hotel as excellent in terms of service, cleanliness and location and will definitely stay there next time we are in Siem Reap.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Srong A, Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Praveen,

Warmest greeting from Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. It is a wonderful feeling to hear from you again.

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your recent experience with us. I am truly pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful stay here. Moreover, I am thrilled to see our effort being appreciated by you and your partner.

At our Resort, we have consistently thrive to offer a superior experience to our guest; therefore your kind words are extremely important to us. I have personally shared your words to our team, especially Mr. John who is very happy to hear such praised from you.

Once again, on behalf of our Royal Angkor Resort's family, I would like to say thank you for choosing us and I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I only stayed 1 night here as It was close to the airport and I had an early flight but wish I had of stayed longer....
Check in process was a breeze and I was served a cold face towel and drink whilst I waited. I was upgraded to a deluxe room for free and also given a 10min treatment at the spa. Wow!! The staff were amazing from the moment I arrived, helpful with absolutely everything. I highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Srong A, Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Stuart,

We very much appreciate your shared a comments regarding your stay at the Royal Angkor Resort & Spa in Siem Reap, It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is luxurious, great value with lovely pool, full breakfast included...close to town. The service couldn’t be better. I highly recommend this hotel. It is also close to the airport and has an inexpensive van to/from airport as well as plenty of Tuk Tuk’s right in front.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Srong A, Manager at Royal Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Andy,

We very much appreciated that you have taken the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. It is truly a pleasure to receive positive feedback.