1,848 results
All reviews club suite pillow menu pub street tuk tuk huge bed beautiful hotel breakfast buffet pool area salt water night market beautiful pool spacious room bars and restaurants old market hotel staff visiting siem reap centre of town
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Stayed at hotel for 2 nights. Great resort facilities and restaraunts. Comfortable rooms. Special mention to great staff, particular mention to the young lady at reception Kimsur.
I arrived to check in with my partner who was extremely distressed and unwell, suffering heat exhaustion and possible food poisoning. Kimsur immediately and without hesitation showed us into our rooms and arranged for a doctor to attend to my partner within minutes. She completed check in once my partner was comfortable. Later, when we sought further medical attention, Kimsur again arranged this promptly, and provided further comfort and support over and above what was expected from a staff member at the checking desk. So thank you to Kimsur and other friendly staff who offered support and made our visit pleasant in difficult circumstances.

1  Thank Graham S
SokhaAngkor, Executive Assistant Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear Graham S,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your fabulous review of our hotel. We are truly delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your compliments on our hotel's facilities, services, especially our staff and in particularly Ms. Kimsour. Your compliments will certainly motivate us to provide the very best for our guests. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

The hotel has wonderful swimming pool, good breakfast, good service. Location is very convenient. Bed was huge and comfortable. We were given free massage which was well appreciated after walking in the heat at Angkor. If visiting Siem Riep again I would definitely go back to Sokha

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MariaRado
SokhaAngkor, Executive Assistant Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Dear MariaRado,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. I am truly happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Sokha Angkor is a beautiful resort style hotel very conveniently located from the airport and to the temples of Angkor. The staff were particularly helpful and accommodating with our stay and for tourism tips, especially Kimsour at reception. The hotel was great value off season and included a number of perks such as welcome dinner and complimentary foot massage. Breakfast buffet is preferable to the other food in the coffee shop/ restaurant. The rooms are spacious and the beds extremely wide. Our poolside view was very nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank urban_polyamory
SokhaAngkor, Executive Assistant Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear urban_polyamory,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your fantastic review of our hotel. It is wonderful to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your compliments on our hotel's facilities, services, our staff especially Ms. Kimsour at reception, My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I feel so lucky to have spent a night in this wonderful hotel. I did an overland trip to Angkor Wat from a cruise ship and the cruise made these accommodations. Upon arrival we were greeted with a cool towel and fresh juice drink. The hotel rooms are amazingly beautiful with huge beds, giant bathtubs and showers and all the amenities one could need, including free bottled water and fresh fruit. We had an evening buffet dinner with delicious Asian and Western style foods along with a performance of traditional Cambodian dancers and singers. The morning breakfast buffet was another delicious meal with an array of choices to satisfy anyone whether you'd just want fresh fruit, to eggs to soup. The facilities as a whole were beautiful including the hotel lobby, the pool area in the theme of a temple and all the restaurant space. The staff was kind and efficient and I was sad to leave...I wanted another night or two to enjoy this beautiful property!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Katie F
SokhaAngkor, Executive Assistant Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Katie F,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for choosing to stay at Sokha Angkor Resort. We are truly happy to learn from your review that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting Angkor Wat. The quality of everything exceeded all of my expectations. The staff were friendly and all deserve a raise! The spa was wonderful. I had a relaxing massage which was perfect after a long day of seeing temples.

One of the best hotels I've been in on earth!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mattyboo2
SokhaAngkor, Executive Assistant Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear mattyboo2,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for staying with us and for your nice review of our hotel. We are truly happy to learn of your great satisfaction while staying with us. Most of all, I would like to thank you for your compliments on our hotel's facilities and services. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.