All reviewsfcc restauranttuk tukroyal residencesliding doorcomplimentary foot massagepub streetthe siem reap riverboutique hotelcolonial styleswimming poolstay in siem reapdeluxe roomvisiting templestour guideold marketquiet locationafter a long day
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Stayed with my family (2 adults , 3 kids) in two connecting rooms. Location of the hotel is excellent , either walk or tuk-tuk to Pub Street and the market. Hotel is nice and clean. Quiet location , nice rooms and enjoyable pool for relaxing after a day of touring. Booked tours and tour guide through the hotel. I would recommend asking for 'Lucky' as a tour guide. Very thorough on all matters related to temple history and very nice company for the tuk-tuk rides to the temples. Breakfast at the hotel was very nice with a pretty good selection. We would stay here again. this was our third visit to Siem Reap.

Room Tip: Our room was not near the pool so we didn't have any noise at all.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Oilers999
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Its been a long day. Up at 6.30 am for a long trip. Arrived at hotel at 2.00 pm out again at 3.30 back at 6.00. Just a it weary. FCC is near the hotel. I ordered caesar salad and fries. Just great. My wife had a spicy rice dish which she enjoyed. We were entertained by the "Whiffinpoofs" who are very talented. Service good. The people in Cambodia are great. A good evening just right.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dr John K
moonmoon11, Guest Relations Manager at FCC Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear Dr John K,

Thanks a lot for your review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your experience at FCC.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 July 2015

I do have to put the emphasis on 'nicest' as this certainly isn't a luxury hotel. It is in great need of some TLC and maintenance but the staff are truly superb. And boy are there a lot of them !!! The staff guest ratio must be awesomely high. Staff are everywhere sweeping, walking round checking things, etc. everyone we met always smiled, said hello and chatted. The food in the restsurant is excellent as is the service. Night times are particularly cool there. Rooms are large, the pool a good size and the location is brilliant. Can walk to town but why bother when the tuk tuk drivers are just outside. Maintenance issues aside I just loved this place. It has a feel of peace and tranquility and well being.

Room Tip: I prefer the ground floor but as all the patios are open to the pool or always if you want more privacy ask for a first floor room
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Carolineess

Dear Carolineess,

Thanks a lot for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at FCC was enjoyable. Please come again!

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed for 3n with free breakfast and airport pick up . The rooms has a nice interior very homey.Hotel staff are friendly.You can travel by tuktuk for sightseeing which are readily available outside the hotel.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank honeybunch
moonmoon11, Guest Relations Manager at FCC Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2015

Dear Honeybunch,

Thanks a lot for your review and see you again at FCC!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

What a lovely sleep! Seriously. I don't usually focus on a good nights sleep at a hotel and I'm not sure if it was the bed, the room or the ambiance, but I simply relaxed and woke up so refreshed. Maybe it was the amazing welcome by the staff. Maybe it was the lovely dinner I had. Maybe it was the dip I took in the pool before I went to bed. Maybe it was just the combination of such a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: I gotta say pool side.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Carrol S

Dear Carrol,

Many thanks for your lovely review.We are pleased to hear that your experience at FCC was enjoyable. Please come again!