All reviews terrace room colonial style pool area nice pool location was perfect rooms are large massage cambodia swimmingpool
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I loved our stay here! Beautiful garden, swimmingpool and plants everywhere. The staff are so nice, always greet you with a smile on their face and always willing to help. They also have spa here and the prices are affordable. Even a backpacker like me felt like a queen in this place because I was bot sure of the coubtry and safety of the backpacker places, so I chose this hotel. No regrets. It's perfect for families, friends, honeymooners, everyone.
You get 2 bottles of water for free everyday, and they have a fridge, TV, modern airconditioner, big shower, wardrobe, slippers, robe, and a nuce toilet. I would come back again in a heart beat. They also have breakfast included. Hot buffet with some toast. And they make eggs for you, fried, omelett, whatever you wish.
Wifi is included and works very well.

Thanks! Our stay was amazing♡

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linn S
Reviewed 3 July 2017

There are some really good things about this hotel and some really annoying things about this hotel. The good things are: Clean rooms, nice pool and very helpful staff. Things that are annoying: construction is going on at this hotel which makes it loud around pool area and they are catering to many large Chinese tour groups. This is fine except at breakfast. It is a buffet and the Chinese are notoriously pushy and rude in the process of getting their food. This is not the best way to start your day. The location was perfect for me so I was able to overlook the cons.

Room Tip: Request a room high up to avoid construction noise.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lorizhai
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We booked the stay through air bnb and for the price this is a perfectly reasonable stay. The breakfast was not exactly gourmet and there are a lot of Asians who stay here so tends to be heavily catered toward Asian breakfasts.
We decided to skip it after seeing all the oil that was put into the pan and went elsewhere.
The staff are very helpful and we used a Tuk Tuk from the hotel to go to the floating village of Kompong Kleang. It was a lot further than they wanted to take us but we settled at $20 for the day which was to include our transport to the airport as well.
Once refurbished I'm sure it will be a lovely hotel to stay in

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DanOfArabia
Reviewed 7 February 2017

i stayed 3 nights in this hotel but regretly to comment that it was not able to meet my expectation.

1. Limited hot shower: I totally did not get any hot water in first night after a tiring tour. Hot water was available in next day morning but limited.
2. Smelly water: the water from pipe was rusty smell and made the bathroom smelly esp after shower. We have to purchase bottled water instead of boiling water by kettle as no choice.
3. Less satisfied cleanness: dusty furniture, closestool with obvious rusty splodge.
4. Unresponsive service: we called reception twice for the changes of faulty kettle and additional toilet paper (since housekeeping didn’t provide us any new after tidy up the room daily) . we got nothing after 30 mins and only received whatever we requested after make second call as reminder.

Apart from those, the hotel’s location is great with walking distance to the central of Siem Reap. It is potential but refurbishment and service upgrade are MUST.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I stayed again at the Casa Angkor Hotel. It is a comfortable middle priced hotel with a beautiful pool and an excellent breakfast buffet. The staff is friendly and polite, the hotel is clean and quite secure. My room had a security box which was a plus. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: My room was on the 2nd floor, and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo