US$203
US$189
US$58
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$56
US$52
US$29
US$28
Agoda.com
US$76
US$49
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$61
US$148
US$116
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$49
US$33
US$21
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

All reviewsangkor watbreakfast buffetchinese touristscold towercomfortable bed and pillowspub streettuk tuklocal transportsolo tripi strongly recommend this hotelsingle bedhotel is locatedpool areahouse keepinglovely hotelwelcome drinkwould stay here again
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in September 2015. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised when I arrived by the hotel. The rooms were quite spacious and very clean. Bathrooms where also great with good amenities provided in the rooms. Although the location was good the hotel is a bit far from where the action happens in Siem Reap but good location if you want to be out of the business around the CBD. The hotel did not have great selection for vegetarians though and I agree with some of the reviewers in that the construction noise was a bit bothersome and some of the guests where quite noisy which is not a fault of the hotel. Overall I would recommend the hotel as a great value for money. Staff where also excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the street not the pool as that was a bit noisy
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I was thoroughly impressed with the entrance of the hotel. It was definitely more majestic in person that in pictures. The staff were super friendly and very helpful. I went during the Cambodian New Year and what a treat it was. As seen from one of the pictures I posted, they had decorated the front of the hotel due to this holiday. The breakfast in the hotel was pretty good, pricing was not too expensive. Angkor Wat was relatively close, I hired a driver for the three days I was there and could not be happier. I was able to experience a local family Cambodian New Year celebration and I felt so at home even though only about 5 of the 30 people that were there could speak English. I loved everything about Cambodia and can't wait to be back!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The welcome was great, the rooms were large and the pool area and jacuzzis were fantastic for cooling down and relaxing after many hours walking around temples. The hotel is very good value for money and I would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

I couldn't believe that we had such a great stay with really reasonable price. Also, one more thing to highlight is the breakfast, it is a buffet format with Cambodian, Asian and western food, will give you a refreshing mind at the beginning of the day. Highly recommended!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Gorgeous hotel. We got a great rate through Expedia. After staying in guest houses in Thailand, we felt like we won the lottery with this hotel. Swim up pool bar was a great way to cool off after a long day exploring the temples. Breakfast buffet was free and delicious, and the hotel will make you a breakfast box to take with you if you want to go see the sunrise at Angkor Wat.

Stayed: August 2015