Diamond D'Angkor Boutique
US$122
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$214
1,446 results
All reviewsmr beannight marketpub streetfree laundrytuk tukangkor watfree mealfree mini barmobile phoneangkor boutiquethe hotel stafflaundry serviceincluded freenoodle soupfree airport transferfew minutes walkcold towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Cozy boutique hotel within an easy 5-10 minute walk to Pub Street and the Night Market. A 24 hour market and restaurant are also conveniently nearby with several other shops, restaurants, and bars along the street.

The amenities available at Diamond D’Angkor are more than what would be expected at a small boutique hotel, including round trip airport transportation and a small but comfortable pool with the bar next to it. At around $50 USD a night including taxes, breakfast being included in the price made staying here such a great value.

The rooms are large and clean with a small sitting area. While not quite as luxurious as you’d get from resorts, you get much more than expected for the price. The room had a small poolside private balcony and a wonderful poolside view from the bed as well. Excellent natural lighting during the day. The only negative I have with the rooms is there are no readily available electrical outlets available to charge electronics. I had to unplug one of the table lamps to charge my electronics.

Above else the service at Diamond D’Angkor was exceptional. I was greeted by name every time I left and returned to the hotel. Plus they offer tuk tuk services for $15 a day arranged directly through the hotel. I toured the grand circuit temples this way and felt like that was the perfect way to do it.

Overall had a wonderful stay at Diamond D’Angkor and highly recommend it to others. My only regret staying here was that I couldn’t stay longer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank wanderawr
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and me stayed at Diamond D'Angkor ("DA") for four nights as part of our honeymoon roundtrip through Cambodia and Thailand in March 2018.

We absolutely recommend DA for its cozyness and the stylish interior as well as the unbelievably friendly and helpful staff.
It is the perfect 'home base' for planning trips to Angkor Wat and all the other amazing temples around Siem Reap.

The boutique hotel is located just around the corner from the night market and the buzzing pub street with its colorful bars and countless restaurants around the river with amazing Cambodian food.

The services at the hotel were also very satifying with a decent breakfast included as well as snacks and good drinks at the pool area or the restaurant.

The pool area is small but very clean and never too crowded. Plus the massage "menu" is a fantastic worth for money.

We want to thank Lim and all the other staff members for making our short stay the so very relaxing and memorable. We would book DA again anytime if we were to travel to Siem Reap once more :)

Kathy and Patrick

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Staff were very friendly & helpful; always on their toes to greet you whenever we returned from outside. Special thanks to Jessica & Jiiry for being so cheerful & wonderful ladies! Thanks to hotel, we were upgraded to a ground floor deluxe room at no extra charge, due to my knee pain when climbing stairs. Hotel is conveniently located near old market, night market & Pub St, about 10 minutes walk. But, it is quiet enough for a good sleep at night. Room is clean with all necessary facilities. The only minus point is the tap water has a rusty smell & taste. However, Jiiry was very kind to pour me a cup of hot water at night to take with my medicine. Also, for a short half-hour, due to technical problem, there was no water in the room toilet cistern. Staff was accommodating to let me use staff washroom, as guest washroom was also faulty then. Will recommend this boutique hotel to whoever looking for a stay in SR! Will stay in this hotel again if we do visit SR again! Best regards to all!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Tan-Kim C
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend for a cosy retreat in ancient site.. Great location near restaurants, markets, etc. To be commended will be their service staff, each and everyone of them make u feels at home. Even common areas are kept clean. Good place for family, solo and couples. Daily change in breakfast choices too.. Not alot but suffice for a simple morning

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank raynel2015
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear raynel2015,

Brilliant thanks for advertised us with the great location attentive staffs beautiful breakfast and it's cleanliness, your feedback have been conveyed to the entire team they definitely enjoyed to see your happiness.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Diamond D'Angkor Boutique soon to experience more of our ultimate offerings.

Best Regards,
Phally-Kong(Lee)Mr,
General Manager,
Ph:(+855 )16 961 999

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

A bagain from the very start. From the time the hostess greeted me at the airport it has been a wonderful experience!

The room had it all. Best hotel tv since I came to Asia. Breakfast buffet was ample.

The staff helped arrange a tour of Angkor Wat, including water and cold towels.

Each time I returned from a journey I was greeted by my favorite, Rose the hostess who was so very kind and friendly. Her genuine attention and bubbly good nature was refreshing!

This boutique hotel is worth every penny!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank dldinbow
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear dldinbow,

Thanks for live us the lovely compliment !

I will surely share your compliments to the team as yours positive feedback are encouragement to all of them and we will continuously strive to provide the best quality of service possible. Thanks Rose who have made yours satisfied.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Diamond D'angkor Boutique soon to experience more of our ultimate offerings.

Best Regards,