3,377 results
All reviews welcome home larger pool kroya restaurant jasmine scented cold towels local community tuk tuk beautiful hotel moment you arrive boutique hotel mini bar sister hotel deluxe room mobile phone quiet street amazing service pool side
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I recently stayed a the Shinta Mani while being involved in a dental clinic with global Dental Relief. I cannot say how impressed I was with the hotel and the staff. The rooms were very comfortable and well appointed..the restaurant had the most FANTASTIC breakfast...and the staff...especially Rose and Chhing...were wonderful. I visited the spa on three occasions. I am sorry I did not get the name of the lovely young women who provided me with the much appreciated massages but they were truly talented at their craft!
If another opportunity presents itself, I would certainly stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tloguescotia
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

When I say Shinta Mani is my favorite hotel, I mean anywhere in the world, not just Siem Reap. Other reviews will accurately state that it’s a home away from home, which is totally accurate. The people who work there will become like family and welcome you back with open arms and hearts. I am always so happy to see Mr. Indra, Sophear and Chanra and meet wonderful new friends like Jack, Tony and Son. In the spa, Tom has hands of magic and I recommend a massage there. I have the opportunity to do business all over the world. The staff at Shinta Mani is the reason I try to return here yearly. That being said, the property itself is a study on paying attention to detail and is lovely in every way.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 385timothyr
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Spacious room with comfortable bed and pillows. Great looking design from world renowned designer. The hotel also offers pocket wifi to carry around the city. Breakfast is abundant and staffs are the one making the stay delightful.

Room Tip: Make sure to bring some mosquito repellent as there are quite many of them at night in the public areas.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ChotikC
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I Had the wonderful opportunity to stay for 2 weeks at this beautiful hotel. It started with our very late arrival to our departure 2 weeks later..never disappointed... We were spoiled in the dining room ..Koya ...every morning by Rose and Chhing..
The buffet and al la cart breakfast was excellent. Lunch never disappointed nor did dinner!
The service from the front desk to the room attendants to the restaurant was outstanding..
This was my very first time visiting Cambodia and what an way to be introduced . I feel very lucky to of been part of the Shinta Mani experience
Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank roxanneo495
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The Shinta Mani hotel is small boutique type hotel with high style architecture and décor. If you like small upbeat hotels, this is for you. Far from the huge tourist hotels, the rooms are black and white with great details and touches, to make this unique.

The staff was welcoming, friendly, very professional and just great. Food was good as well.

We loved the Shinta Mani hotel and would stay there again on another visit to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple