“Eatery in a little side street”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #167 of 1,107 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The staff were friendly and were ever willing to help us take photos outdoors and indoors. Pizzas portions were generous and delicious. I enjoyed the squid ink risotto too.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The pizza is good, I am not gonna lie about it. When we arrived, it was so hot, and the staffs were bringing it to the next level by having 2 fans facing us, and gave us cold napkin ... twice. Thank you for these nice gestures.

We almost finished but still have a little beer, when a group of guests coming to the restaurant. The staff had the nerve asked us to move to another table because they needed the table. They didn’t ask any permission but basically “asked” us to move. If she explained it nicely, that this group have a lot of children, we migh gave our table. The funny thing was, when I didn’t want to move, the staff actually sat up the table at the front row. So, why we were asked to move in the first place? I feel a little bit offended. I am a paying customer, you showed us our table, and you asked us to move even before we finished?

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We ate an excellent pizza here a couple of years ago so thought we would come back. I am delighted to report it was just as good this time as last! Could not believe the size of the side salad I ordered, it was a meal itself! And an excellent bottle of Merlot to wash it down. My husband wasn't sure about cold red wine though, but I thought it was so hot it warranted cold red!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Apparently, this place offers cooking class. Le Tigre cooking school asked us to go here for the cooking class in the afternoon. We went to the market to buy some ingredients for the class. Taught us the basics of peeling and cutting and decorating the plate. But the cooking part needs a lot of improvement. The cooking area was too small to fit 8 students. Not everybody had the chance to cook because its too small area. The teacher was nice but her demonstration was too fast for us to remember or even catch up. I barely even remembered what she put inside as she was just pouring the ingredients by herself inside the pan. Cooked only 3 dishes and nothing else. I won't recommend their cooking class.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The food here was horrible. The crab linguine tasted like off seafood and the salmon was so rubbery you may as well eat your car tyre. Even after telling them they would not give a discount. We only had about 2 bites and left it was not eatable. Do not recommend at all!