We loved our three days at Borei. The staff was very attentive and friendly, the food was great, and the location was convenient to both the airport and the temple complex. Once we arrived the staff handled all of our tour arrangements and we wound up with an experienced and friendly guide (plus car and driver) for a few days of touring. The hotel was very clean and our room was very comfortable. We also enjoyed staying in a Cambodian owned, Cambodian run property and helping support the local economy during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap