“Great Food”

Ranked #64 of 1,066 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, International, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: New Leaf is a social enterprise restaurant, donating 30% of its profits to good causes and sharing 20% of profit with our (all Khmer) staff. Since 2013 we have donated over US $40,000 to support education projects in Cambodia. We strive to provide "a taste of Cambodia," focusing on sourcing local ingredients, where possible. Our menu comprises Cambodian specialties (amok, lok lak), together with Western dishes served with a twist of local flavours.
Reviewed 13 April 2018

One of my favourite places in Siem Reap. Lovely food with great flavours. Had chicken pesto with mash potatoes and salad this evening. Top class. Great atmosphere, comfortable and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Iced coffee with milk $ 2.75, watermelon juice without ice $ 2.50 at new leaf !! at that price ice would have been welcome int the watermelon juice (especially by this time) !
Make 30% donations of its profits for the benefit of local education projects and share 20% for the benefit of its personnel (fully Khmer) for over must not mean to have so high prices !!
They saw us once and there will be no second time !!
Participate in projects is good but even better when it is not the customers who make the costs!
Or maybee say You ( customer) pay for the donations !

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I happened upon this place looking for something else and decided to give it a shot. I was very impressed. Great atmosphere and even better food. I ordered the vegetable curry. It was incredible! Get it! Halfway through my meal I started planning to go back the next day. I just wish I had found it earlier in my stay in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great restaurant that donates their profits to local causes. I had the chicken cashew which was a bit too spicy for me, but they had some excellent cocktails and the pudding (chocolate tart) was amazing. If you are looking for a nearby restaurant, still close to the main area but away from the touristy ‘pub street’ I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This restaurant was recommended by our guide and we really enjoyed it. I had the chili cashew chicken, my husband had the beef lok lak, and we shared a mango salad. All were delicious, nicely presented. There is also a shop where you can purchase some of the items you see on the table. Great food and a great cause. Casual, professional service.