“Excellent Food and Services”

Genevieve's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 1,114 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Genevieve's is a Khmer/Western restaurant in Siem Reap, located in Bamboo St. not far from Wat Damnak.At Genevieve's, we provide high quality food and service and have a commitment to contributing meaningfully to the community in Siem Reap.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

食物非常好,是在暹粒嘗過最好的餐廳。炸魚很好吃,尤其是那醬汁十分美味。
The food was great and it was the best restaurant I had ever tried in Siem Reap. The fried fish was delicious and the sauce was perfect.

員工十分友善和帶有笑容,很感謝在大雨中安排TukTuk車司機,十分幫忙。
The Staff were friendly and with good smile. I appreciate they helped to arrange the TukTuk under the heavy rain, which was very helpful.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,445)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whenever I have guests from outside of Cambodia visit, I always take them to Genevieve's for Cambodian food. I love the banana flower salad and fish amok. The staff is amazing and pulled us up to learn Cambodian dancing with them! There is lovely live guitar music which makes the atmosphere perfect for a chill night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Saw the great reviews on TripAdvisor and had to visit. We made reservations the day of our meal. We were seated in a private outdoor cabana type area. The sides were open and the roof was 4th thatched. It created a quiet intimate setting. We ordered fried squid appetizers that were quite tasty. The owner, Linda came around to introduce herself to us. She explained the story behind the restaurant's history. The philosophy is one of Fair Trade. She is proud her staff are all females, including chefs.

The chicken curry was very tasty with the right amount of spice. The beef lok lak was amazingly tender and flavorful.

For dessert bananas fritters with ice cream hit TV h ed spot.

Service was quick, courteous and personable. The prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This restaurant is off the beaten track from the Pub Street scene, but one of Siem Reap's top restaurants. You'll pay slightly more than similar restaurants in Pub Street, but nothing that will pinch your pocket that much. I happened to try it out because it was directly opposite my hostel in Bamboo Street, about 7-10 mins walk from Pub Street.

Food is delicious and the service good. I was sitting in the open air area and a waiter provided me with a herbal mosquito repellent spray just in case I encountered mozzies! Thankfully I didn't require it, but it was the thought that counted! :)

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We came here without a reservation but luckily we were early enough so we managed to get one of the last tables at 6.15pm. We ordered two starters and two mains and thoroughly enjoyed the food. Really, really delicious and loved the fact that 10% of profits flow directly to the staff. Giving back at its best! Would also recommend ordering a fresh coconut as a drink. They were HUGE and super delicious. Highly recommend Genevieve's to anyone looking for a great dinner venue with amazing food!