1,064 results
All reviews rooftop bar old market great location hard rock cafe pub street night market tuk tuk angkor wat egg station walking distance across the river buffet breakfast five minute walk bars and restaurants rooms are large night life cool down
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I stayed at this hotel four days, and worked as an internship student. I had a great time. All staff was really kind and friendly. Even if I couldn't understand something about job, they always helped me. I was happy to talk with the guests during the work. This was great ecperience.

Regarding hotel, it was really good. The room was beautiful. It was warm. The bed was soft, so I felt comfortable. I felt no inconvenience.

I will never forget what I learned from this internship. Also, I will never forget the Royal Crown Hotel staff. Thanks a million. Someday, I would like to visit the hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
PHAN Phoeum H, Assistant General Manager at Royal Crown Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Dear Ryoko1994,

Greeting from Royal Crown Hotel & Spa, Siem Reap, Angkor!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write an excellent review on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us at Royal Crown Hotel & Spa. We are proud that we had opportunity to serve you and share working experience to you through internship program. All your positive mention is assured to be shared with all the staff.

Thank you once again for staying and interested in working with us as internship. We cannot wait to see you again in the short future.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Lovely hotel with good staff and amenities.
Breakfast is great and they rotate food so its not the same every day. The rooftop bar is a hidden gem that we used most nights around sunset to chill out and relax.
The rooms are spacious and clean with all the amenities you would expect in a good hotel from flat screen tvs to a good internet connection.
The spa has some good masseuses with rooms for couples as well as single areas.
We had a problem with the air con in our room on arrival and were moved to another room within 5 minutes.
A previous comment refers to the lifts only going to 4 floors the only floor the lift did not go to was the rooftop which is where the bar is and its only a few flights of stairs to get there?

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thebigscotsman

Dear Thebigscotman,

Greeting from Royal Crown Hotel & Spa and thank you more than we can say for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are truly happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Your mention about Royal Crown Hotel & Spa is assured to be shared with all.

We are waiting to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We spent 7 nights here and loved every minute. Fantastic location, friendly and helpful staff, lovely pool for those hot afternoons and a full breakfast. Couldn't ask for more. They arranged tours for us and even a breakfast to take with us for our sunrise trip. We will be back!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank VParke
PHAN Phoeum H, Assistant General Manager at Royal Crown Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Dear VParke,

Greeting from Royal Crown Hotel & Spa and many thank for your great review on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to read all your kind word and we were truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share this with the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming to back again in the short future.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Hotel ideally situated to the markets, cafes, restaurants, shops and night life.
Facilities at hotel very good including two pools, salt water and fresh.
Room was clean and furniture in good condition

Room Tip: No comment as my room was good
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Michael B
PHAN Phoeum H, Assistant General Manager at Royal Crown Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2015

Dear Michael B,

Greeting from Royal Crown Hotel & Spa and thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your impression about our is assured to be shared with all.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We do hope that we will see you again soon.

E: agm@royalcrownhotel.com.kh

Reviewed 27 August 2015

I had a very good time and wonderful experience in this hotel.

I stayed for four nights as an internship student from Japan.
I worked to know how to make guest happy. All member of RCH had a pleasant manner. Then I noticed that their heart-warming reception made guest who came from all over the world happy.
Also, I really enjoyed talking with this hotel's staff!! They were so kind and friendly.
The interior was great, I love the lighting in the lobby.
The restaurant was buffet-style in the morning. I have eaten enough because the breakfast was absolutely delicious!!
The sunset seen from the full moon bar was beautiful.

In the near future, I really want to stay at this hotel again with my family.
And I want to see all staff who taught me many things again.

Thank you very much!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
PHAN Phoeum H, Assistant General Manager at Royal Crown Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2015

Dear Giraso0717,

Greeting from Royal Crown Hotel & Spa!

Many thank for taking the time to write a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We were truly delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stayed with us. Thank you for interested in and enjoyed working with our teams. Thank you for your very kind words about our hotel.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back and we will serve you with our warm heart.