All reviewsfamily suitewooden housepub streettuk tuknight marketan oasisangkor watday bedliving areaground floorclean poolcentral marketafter a long dayhot daysbooked this hotelaway from the hustle and bustlewelcome drink
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I have never written any reviews before for any hotel but this hotel truly deserves it!!!!
Mulberry Boutique Hotel was such an amazing experience!!! The hospitality from the staff was amazing! I felt like I was treated like family!!!!
Rooms were cleaned everyday, the food was always delicious and the hotel itself was beautiul!!!
Everybody and I mean every single staff member at that hotel did such an amazing and wonderful job making our stay such a wonderful experience!!
I have never stayed at any other hotel before that did such an amazing job like Mulberry!!! If Mulberry Botique Hotel was located some where else except Cambodia , that would definitely be my choice of hotel! Not the Hyatt, nor the Hilton... but only at Mulberry!!! That’s how great this hotel is!
The nice, fancy hotels should take notes on there hospitality!!
Thank you to Carl and the whole staff for making our stay memorable!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank evillajin
Reviewed 15 May 2018

A hidden gem at the end of an alley, Mulberry Boutique Hotel is its name. A hotel which is central to everything, the market, Pub Street, the Temples and Museums. I believe our family and friends have fully booked the Mulberry for my nephew and niece-in-law's wedding for 2-weeks and I must say the staff did a wonderful job accommodating us! Cheers to the staff, from the grounds keepers, the front desk cum-bell-man, the kitchen staff and their waiters/waitress, the room service staff, the housekeeping, the bar staff (YAYA), and most especially Karl and Vania! Despite the rain, Vania (pregnant and ready to have her twins), came out to bid us all goodbye. I must say, we were treated not just as a guest but family. Thank you so much for all your hospitality!

Room Tip: All the rooms were excellent and very clean!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carmela V
Mulberry_Hotel, General Manager at Mulberry Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Carmela,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. All the staff at the Mulberry Boutique Hotel feel warm and proud reading your words.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my dad’s birthday at this hotel. They helped us prepare a surprise cake for him (special thanks to Neang). Every staff was really nice. Rooms were kept clean every day (we get serviced twice a day). The breakfast food was awesome and the crew were very accommodating to our requests. The kids loved the pool (although there was no kiddie pool, we brought our own floaters). The hotel still looks so new. It was close to restaurants, day/night markets, pub street — all are walking-distance. What a great find! We were all happy that we chose this hotel in Siem Reap!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

First of all I would like to say that I could not speak any higher of this place and the staff that work in it. I took a 2 week trip to Siem Reap and stayed here with my best friends and their families. Karl and Vania and the rest of the staff treated us so well and went above and beyond to make sure we had the trip of a lifetime. That is exactly what it was. Not only did they deal with a large crowd of people 45+, but they treated us with respect, manners, and always with a smile. The food was excellent and the rooms and pool were amazing. It is definitely a hidden gem in the city of Siem Reap. One staff member I would like to personally commend as well is a gentleman name YaYa. He was awesome all around. Everyone here is extremely nice and personable and are there to make sure we had the best time we could. I will absolutely be coming back and want to thank Karl, Vania, and the entire hotel staff for an awesome 2 week vacation. Not to mention they accommodated us to not only have the entire wedding party there but also have the reception there as well. One of the nicest places I have stayed with the best service. No complaints at all. Will definitely be recommending to my friends and family as well. Dont stay at the Hyatt (which is nice and across the street), stay at The Mulberry. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Robby B

Dear Robby,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Mulberry Boutique Hotel is a wonderful place to stay. It is a hidden paradise with beautiful rooms and an awesome staff. The management and customer service was amazing and very accommodating to all our needs. The food and drinks were delicious. The hotel is close to many sites like Pub Street, the night market as well as museums and the beautiful temples of Siem Reap. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Thank you Mulberry for making my son's wedding, our family and friends stay a memorable and wonderful experience!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family