All reviews auberge des electric shower two storey traditional khmer style pub street saltwater pool tuk tuk an excellent base decorated rooms baguette quiet hotel green oasis water pressure is ceiling fan tropical garden minute walk old market
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I chosen stay here for one night with my family. It is ambiance venue. I am feel privacy during my stayed here. Only some point need to improve is service but staff are friendly and helpful. That is value for money.
Thanks you team of Sizen

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The staff were very nice, courteous, and accommodating. The location is very close to the center but is tucked in a very quiet street. I'm most impressed they provided robes, bedroom sleepers, toothbrush and toothpaste aside from the basic room options. I'll give this place a two thumbs up!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great find in the city. You stay in a mini house with a room upstairs and one downstairs. This is situated in a lovely garden filled with trees and flowers. The rooms were clean with a comfy bed. The downside to the room was the shower was pretty average.
We got a massage included in our stay which was a lovely extra. The pool was a decent size with plenty of loungers round it.
The staff were so lovely we could not fault them. They were so willing to help with anything.
The hotel is a little bit out the centre of town but they do have their own Tuk Tuk drivers who will take you to Pub Street for $2!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights early August 2017. Rooms were great and the service was fantastic. I would definitively recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to rest up after intense days exploring the Angkor temples.
Great massage, nice pool and close enough to walk to the city (10-15min). Managed to get free airport pickup despite booking 11pm the day before arriving at 9am.
5/5
Two swedes

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you very much for the super nice welcome you gave me and my sister when we arrived at your hotel!
We felt immediately absolutely comfortable.
The staff in sizen hotel is very kind and the manager is a good soul! She gave as very good advices what to do and was always in our side when we needed something! The rooms are super clean and have a cozy furniture! The pool was always a retreat!
Breakfast was always delicious, the massage was the best we had so far!

Overall the best stay we had trough our Asia trip !

I can not stop swarming :-)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends