My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Victoria Angkor. The staff were so welcoming and friendly + were fantastic with our one year old son. It's a family friendly hotel but still very peaceful and the hotel is beautifully designed in a French colonial style.
Top things we experienced during our stay;
delicious cocktails & food, thoroughly relaxing treatments in the spa, wonderful service throughout the hotel & great pool to take the edge off the heat.
Finally our room was great & well cleaned everyday. A small note would be that the bathrooms could do with an upgrade soon, only the bath really which was a bit run down.
But all in all a fab stay, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap