1,592 results
All reviews la residence martini bar angkor wat beautiful hotel an oasis poolside room the general manager luxury hotel khmer style beautiful pool turn down service rooms are spacious travel agent spa treatments pub street pool side restaurant staff
Reviewed 6 March 2018

A lovely, more traditional style, boutique hotel. Once through the entrance, you forget about the dusty outside. There is a nice pool area and a few choices for dining. We stayed on the second floor overlooking the pool, which was very quiet. We understand that the roadside rooms can be a bit noisy. Our room was very comfortable, quiet, and the aircon worked well. I would prefer to have bathroom slippers provided as opposed to the sandals. The employees are very friendly and try very hard to please. Twice we just had tapas at Martini’s. The food and drinks were very good. As with most all other places we stayed on our SE Asia tour, the laundry is cheap as well as alcohol (except for wine). The breakfast buffet was good with multiple stations throughout the dining room and eggs to order on the patio. There was a manager’s reception while we were there from 6:30-7:30 pm with free drinks. We were always welcomed back from our hot day of touring with a cool beverage and face cloth.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sezme
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This hotel is centrally located in Siam Reap. The rooms are spacious. The restaurant and bar service was good and so was the quality of the food. The pool looked inviting though I did not have time to try it. The gym was small and the choice was limited.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 615Sudbury
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Beautiful hotel, calm and in perfect style with the surrounding area. Good Khmer food. The staff was very polite and careful to your needs and most of all always smiling. The Spa was excellent. Walking distance from Siem Reap market and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Valerio L
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I travel to Luang Prabang frequently and this is my favorite place to stay

The moment you enter the grounds and spacious rooms you feel at home. The new Chef Mark cooks up a storm of very tasty local and International culinary delights.

The Pool is the best in town and the SPA amazing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank chefcabron
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I stay here every year when I visit Siem Reap for work. I have stayed in a couple of other places in Siem Rap also and I can say La Residence gets better every year! Already looking forward to next year! It’s an oasis in town with the best staff getting around!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business