US$203
US$56
US$52
US$57
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$56
US$49
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$148
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$29
US$41
US$28
US$22
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

1,577 results
All reviewsla residencemartini barangkor watbeautiful hotelan oasispoolside roomthe general managerluxury hotelbeautiful poolkhmer styleturn down servicerooms are spacioustravel agentpool siderestaurant staffspa treatmentspub street
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Staying at Belmond was a total experience. Check in and check out was hassle free. 10mins walk to Pub Street and the old market. You can borrow their bikes to go around the city. Front Office team did a great job! I had a minor problem with my bathtub. The water was yellow, I tried running it for 5 minutes but still the water is murky. I guess it's because of the pipes. Thank you to Ean at the reception and the soeum? Assistant front office manager. Lovely to meet all of you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jacqueline L
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Jacqueline L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor. It's wonderful to hear that our team looked after you so well, especially when we has a problem with the water pump which has since been resolved.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed our central location and also our bicycles which are on offer for our guests to discover Siem Reap.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cambodia.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed in this beautiful place mid July 2017 as a family of 4 with the kids having an age of 11 and 15. The room was just TOP, perfect modern spacious room-appartment like with all ammenities present. For my professional purposes I travel often to the Far East and practically always stay in the Shangri La hotel as I was convinced of them being the best...Well Belmond La Résidence prooved differently ...as I was thinking it could not get any better ... these people prooved me wrong... The staff is super friendly ,helpful, ..yes you might even say personalised and so dedicated to make your stay a guaranteed success.. Although it is in a higher price range I stil believe you get an excellent deal and for sure your money's worth . I will not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friend who intend to stay in Siem Reap and I can warmly recommend this hotel to anyone who is searching for the perfect escape. Thanks to people like Oscar, Jasmine,...and all their collegues this stay will remain with my family as a successfull positive lifetime memory upon a level where I will check first if there is a Belmond present next to a Shangri La where my next travels will bring me...Thanks again. Walter Liekens + Family

Room Tip: Oasis of rest in the middle of a busy town
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Walter L
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Walter L,

What a wonderful review! I am truly thrilled that you and your family enjoyed such a great stay with us and that our fantastic team looked after you so well. I have passed on my personal thanks to Oscar, Jasmine and the rest of the team.

We are delighted that your first experience of Belmond was such a positive one and we look forward to welcoming you to our sister properties in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 fabulous nights at this stylish hotel and found the staff to be fabulous.

From the moment we were collected from the airport by the lovely Jasmine to checkout with the thoughtful little gifts our stay was seamless and we were made to feel welcome and comfortable.

The hotel is beautifully designed in a Cambodian style and the rooms are spacious with lots of thoughtful touches like the complimentary shoe cleaning service which is much appreciated after a day at the temples.

Breakfast is great with complimentary bubbles and again the staff we very attentive all wishing us well on our last morning.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Siem Reap it is conveniently located to town and nice restaurants and the Spa is also worth a visit.

I would like to thank the wonderful staff for making our visit so memorable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear helenwilliams1108,

We are all delighted that you had such a fabulous stay at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor. I have passed on my personal thanks to Jasmine and the team for looking after you so well.

I'm thrilled you appreciated all the little extras we offer such as shoe cleaning and bubbles for breakfast and thank you very much for recommending our hotel to future guests.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Room were amazing, very comfortable. Food and drinks were great. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Location is so comfortable and it is worth to pay staying at Belmond. You will remember of that place in your memory ever.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Soe K,

Thank you for your five star review of your stay with us. I am delighted that you had such a good time and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Belmond La Residence d'Angkor to create more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Belmond La Residence for 5 nights and had an amazing time. The room was well appointed and was suitable for 3 adults. The hotel is in a central location and has easy access to tuk-tuks for transport. The staff is the best asset of this establishment, they were extremely helpful, friendly and always available to help. We would like to make a special mention of Long who made sure our trip to Siem Reap was a memorable one, he took us on a Pagoda walk and was very informative. Thank you Long and the staff of Belmonde.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear alocin05,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this fantastic review of your stay at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor.

I am so pleased our wonderful team looked after you so well throughout your stay. I will pass on my personal thanks to Long from our Guest Relations team. The pagoda walk is one of the interesting complimentary activities we offer to our guests each week and I am delighted that you enjoyed it.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Siem Reap to create more amazing memories.