3,956 results
All reviews swim up bar citadel restaurant beautiful hotel operations manager tuk tuk main restaurant junior suite breakfast buffet an oasis large pool great pool after a long day welcome drink phnom penh pub street pascal accor
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We’re really enjoyed our staying at this hotel. The balcony room was lovely with beautiful view facing to the pond and what most important is the services was excellent. As a member of accor advantage plus we feel really welcomed and with the attention the hotel gave us like welcome drink, fruits, cambodian gifts, extra water personally delivered to our room make us feel very special to be part of accor member.
The breakfast and dinner also good with reasonable prices.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Pascal_Tadin, General Manager at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Bonjour Therballix,

Thank you for sharing your feedback after your recent with us.

I am very happy to read your kind words following your recent stay. I am delighted you appreciated the service provided by our Ambassadors.

We sincerely hope to see you very soon at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful welcome by Cambodian dancers. Room us well appointed with lovely views into Palm trees. Staff are extremely courteous. Pool is just perfect after a morning at the temples. Bar staff very attentive. Only issue is noise from the road. It makes a good night sleep difficult.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour Kkkaaabbb,

I am very pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience here at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to Siem Reap for this particular occasion. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to the team. I am delighted you appreciate your time in Cambodia.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I first stepped into the lobby, I felt like I was back to the past century, stunning indeed. The hotel is located in the north of the city but it only takes you 5 minutes drive. There is a lake and surrounded by buildings, which makes all the rooms will the spectacular view. The room is spacious and cozy. The pool is big. All the staffs are well trained and services are all on point. Honestly, this is properly the best resort I have ever stayed before. The only thing I could complain about the mosquitos.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Bonjour d821yip,

Greetings from Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort!

I am glad to read that you found the property to be welcoming with great service. I am delighted to read you enjoy our amazing facilities.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely clean and luxurious rooms. Plenty of lighting in all rooms. Bath as well as separate shower. L’Occitane bathroom products. Perfumed entry halls to each wing so refreshing. Two great restaurants and one Bar. Large swimming pool and Spa treatment house. All staff so polite and obliging not just to the patrons but also to each other. Would like to return and would highly recommend to my friends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Bonjour Petalpop,

We are delighted to read your positive review about your recent visit to Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Your wonderful comments about our property will be shared with our ambassadors who will be very touched.

We are delighted to had the privilege to welcome.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I experienced the best service ever in any hotel. On my first day, they made a little goof up (one staff member failed to accept my Accor membership card in a restaurant) but then they more than made up for it. The Manager made it a point to call and apologise (I appreciate that).
The level of luxury was to my expectations ..... Sofitel standards.
The property is huge, the location convenient, and the service impeccable.
I will definitely be recommending this property to everyone visiting Siem Reap.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour rakhee2015,

I am pleased you enjoyed our service. Warmth of Cambodian is infectious and they craft unique moments for you to appreciate your experience with us. Please accept our apologies once again for the inconvenience at the restaurant.

We are delighted to had the privilege to welcome.