Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort
US$72
US$53
US$60
US$54
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$214
US$78
US$69
US$187
US$183
  • Pool
US$152
US$146
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$133
US$119
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
3,743 results
All reviewsswim up barbeautiful hoteltuk tukmain restaurantjunior suitebreakfast buffetan oasislarge poolthe general managergreat pooltour guidewelcome drinkafter a long dayphnom penhpub streetpascalaccor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful welcome by Cambodian dancers. Room us well appointed with lovely views into Palm trees. Staff are extremely courteous. Pool is just perfect after a morning at the temples. Bar staff very attentive. Only issue is noise from the road. It makes a good night sleep difficult.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Pascal_Tadin, General Manager at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Bonjour Kkkaaabbb,

I am very pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience here at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to Siem Reap for this particular occasion. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to the team. I am delighted you appreciate your time in Cambodia.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When I first stepped into the lobby, I felt like I was back to the past century, stunning indeed. The hotel is located in the north of the city but it only takes you 5 minutes drive. There is a lake and surrounded by buildings, which makes all the rooms will the spectacular view. The room is spacious and cozy. The pool is big. All the staffs are well trained and services are all on point. Honestly, this is properly the best resort I have ever stayed before. The only thing I could complain about the mosquitos.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Bonjour d821yip,

Greetings from Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort!

I am glad to read that you found the property to be welcoming with great service. I am delighted to read you enjoy our amazing facilities.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely clean and luxurious rooms. Plenty of lighting in all rooms. Bath as well as separate shower. L’Occitane bathroom products. Perfumed entry halls to each wing so refreshing. Two great restaurants and one Bar. Large swimming pool and Spa treatment house. All staff so polite and obliging not just to the patrons but also to each other. Would like to return and would highly recommend to my friends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Bonjour Petalpop,

We are delighted to read your positive review about your recent visit to Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Your wonderful comments about our property will be shared with our ambassadors who will be very touched.

We are delighted to had the privilege to welcome.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I experienced the best service ever in any hotel. On my first day, they made a little goof up (one staff member failed to accept my Accor membership card in a restaurant) but then they more than made up for it. The Manager made it a point to call and apologise (I appreciate that).
The level of luxury was to my expectations ..... Sofitel standards.
The property is huge, the location convenient, and the service impeccable.
I will definitely be recommending this property to everyone visiting Siem Reap.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour rakhee2015,

I am pleased you enjoyed our service. Warmth of Cambodian is infectious and they craft unique moments for you to appreciate your experience with us. Please accept our apologies once again for the inconvenience at the restaurant.

We are delighted to had the privilege to welcome.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’m sure this should be the top ranked hotel in Siem Reap. We stayed here for 5 nights on a luxury escapes package - fabulous value. The hotel is stunning - beautiful grounds, immaculate rooms, gracious service. Not a fault to be seen. I loved the flowers throughout the hotel, and watching the florist folding them was a special treat. Breakfast was outstanding, the only problem was in choosing which delicious thing to eat. Our package included the cultural show and buffet, the International buffet, afternoon tea and a massage each. We did do some sightseeing, and the staff were most helpful in arranging this. We were very impressed to see the manager around the hotel every day - conversing with guests, opening doors, making sure everything was up to the highest of high standards. We spent quite a lot of time sitting by the beautiful pool, and a little bit of time at the swim up bar. On our last night we treated ourselves to dinner at the French restaurant - excellent food, excellent service. Would love to return!

Stayed: March 2018

Bonjour travelalways255103,

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in our very own sanctuary. I am pleased that you found the service to be very high. Our Ambassadors are doing a remarkable job to craft each stay into a unique moment. I will share your kind word with my team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with the Trip Advisor community, and thank you for your comments. We truly hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our property again!