3,997 results
All reviews swim up bar citadel restaurant beautiful hotel operations manager tuk tuk main restaurant junior suite breakfast buffet an oasis large pool amazing staff great pool after a long day welcome drink phnom penh pub street pascal
Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I first stepped into the lobby, I felt like I was back to the past century, stunning indeed. The hotel is located in the north of the city but it only takes you 5 minutes drive. There is a lake and surrounded by buildings, which makes all the rooms will the spectacular view. The room is spacious and cozy. The pool is big. All the staffs are well trained and services are all on point. Honestly, this is properly the best resort I have ever stayed before. The only thing I could complain about the mosquitos.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Pascal_Tadin, General Manager at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Bonjour d821yip,

Greetings from Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort!

I am glad to read that you found the property to be welcoming with great service. I am delighted to read you enjoy our amazing facilities.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely clean and luxurious rooms. Plenty of lighting in all rooms. Bath as well as separate shower. L’Occitane bathroom products. Perfumed entry halls to each wing so refreshing. Two great restaurants and one Bar. Large swimming pool and Spa treatment house. All staff so polite and obliging not just to the patrons but also to each other. Would like to return and would highly recommend to my friends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Bonjour Petalpop,

We are delighted to read your positive review about your recent visit to Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Your wonderful comments about our property will be shared with our ambassadors who will be very touched.

We are delighted to had the privilege to welcome.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I experienced the best service ever in any hotel. On my first day, they made a little goof up (one staff member failed to accept my Accor membership card in a restaurant) but then they more than made up for it. The Manager made it a point to call and apologise (I appreciate that).
The level of luxury was to my expectations ..... Sofitel standards.
The property is huge, the location convenient, and the service impeccable.
I will definitely be recommending this property to everyone visiting Siem Reap.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour rakhee2015,

I am pleased you enjoyed our service. Warmth of Cambodian is infectious and they craft unique moments for you to appreciate your experience with us. Please accept our apologies once again for the inconvenience at the restaurant.

We are delighted to had the privilege to welcome.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’m sure this should be the top ranked hotel in Siem Reap. We stayed here for 5 nights on a luxury escapes package - fabulous value. The hotel is stunning - beautiful grounds, immaculate rooms, gracious service. Not a fault to be seen. I loved the flowers throughout the hotel, and watching the florist folding them was a special treat. Breakfast was outstanding, the only problem was in choosing which delicious thing to eat. Our package included the cultural show and buffet, the International buffet, afternoon tea and a massage each. We did do some sightseeing, and the staff were most helpful in arranging this. We were very impressed to see the manager around the hotel every day - conversing with guests, opening doors, making sure everything was up to the highest of high standards. We spent quite a lot of time sitting by the beautiful pool, and a little bit of time at the swim up bar. On our last night we treated ourselves to dinner at the French restaurant - excellent food, excellent service. Would love to return!

Stayed: March 2018

Bonjour travelalways255103,

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in our very own sanctuary. I am pleased that you found the service to be very high. Our Ambassadors are doing a remarkable job to craft each stay into a unique moment. I will share your kind word with my team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with the Trip Advisor community, and thank you for your comments. We truly hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our property again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Beautiful hotel and grounds. Peaceful oasis away from busy Siem Reap but in an excellent location. We had a suite which was extremely large and very comfortable with a terrace overlooking the lagoon. The bed was large but a little on the hard size but nothing that worried us. The staff are all incredibly friendly and can't do enough for you. In fact I saw one of the barmen from the pool assisting a slightly disabled man back to his room. The food was amazing and we tried all the onsite restaurants, great choice for breakfast too. Cheap and easy to get around by TukTuk. We organized temple tours through the hotel and after walking around in hot, humid weather, it was bliss getting into the cool car with cold towels and ice cold water at the ready. The tour guides were a bit hit and miss although very friendly. Service second to none. If I go back I would not consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: We loved the Suite
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour acandygirl,

We thank you for sharing your experience in Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased that you found the service to be very high. Our Ambassadors are doing a remarkable job to craft each stay into a unique moment. It is always a pleasure to hear that the service and our attention to detail made your stay truly enjoyable.

I take note your comment regarding the bed.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.