See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

The quirkiest hotel we've ever stayed in! Each room has a different theme, each section of the hotel has some outrageous decor (a sofa made of soft toys, a full size model horse as a lamp). The breakfast was great, a set option of American, continental or Asian. The staff were SO good here, honestly I've never met a genuinely nicer group of hotel staff. No fake niceness, just genuine warmth. The one downside (if I have to pick) is the insects. But that comes with the territory, mosquitos aren't too bad but you do get other bugs (same for the whole city) Just use spray and you'll be fine!

Date of stay: July 2016
2  Thank AlbinoTanningTeam
Reflections2015, Manager at Reflections Art Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Dear Albino Tanning,
Warmest greeting from Reflections Art Boutique Hotel.

First of all, we thank you very much for your choosing our hotel as your accommodation during your holiday in Siem Reap and we are very deep thanks for spending your time to write review about our hotel. For insect and bugs is normal that having in this season as raining season will be coming from the soil so we will try to clean all the time in order to prevent these. We are very happy to hear that you are very enjoyable with our breakfast and staff as well as your good comment will help us to promote our hotel more popular in the near future and hope you will come back and recommend to your friend.

Look forward to welcoming you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Chheng Chhy Mr.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Loved every second of the superb service. comfortable rooms and superbly designed hotel. Every room has a special design and all of them are amazing.
If you are going to Siem reap this is the place for you!!

Room tip: The food and the drinks are really good. Teat yourself to one of them
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 85zohar
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My stay at Reflections was incredible. As a female solo traveler in a country (and continent) I had never visited, I immediately felt comfortable with how hospitable and eager to assist the staff was. I was greeted with a refreshing glass of juice and cool wet towel after my 7 hour bus ride from Phnom Penh. I stayed in the unforgettable Life is Plastic room, which was artfully decorated with dolls. I personally enjoyed the decorations, the bed was very comfortable, everything was kept super clean, and I loved the shower. The air conditioning was substantial (very very helpful during my stay in the heat of August!). The staff offered me tips, offered rates for tuk tuks or car service to the temples. The location is great - not far of a walk from central evening happenings and as a solo woman traveler, I felt totally fine walking on my own in the evening to explore, venture out for food, etc (of course, always use caution and trust your gut!). Oh, a huge huge bonus is the clean, gorgeous pool, which I took a dip in after spending hours in the heat at the temples! Just pristine, and the plants surrounding it made it an amazing oasis in the area. What is also nice is swimming during the afternoon rain that sometimes happens :). I would come back here in a heartbeat and totally recommend! Amazing deal!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank cucuruchu_head
Reviewed 25 May 2016

We had a good time at this Hotel. Spacious and very clean room. Big bathroom with a supermodern shower.
The staff was very obliging, helpful and had for every question an answer.
Had a good time there.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank readlater
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Let's be honest. Any hotel that has a horse in the lobby with a lamp on it's head has to be worth a look.

The entire hotel (think only 12-14 rooms in total, so nice and small) has a really funky, quirky feel to it, that really make sit stand out from the normal plastic places you can stay at.

Each room has it's own theme, from animal farm to the butterfly room which adds to its uniqueness.

Is centrally located, just on the other side of the river from pub street. They have free bicycles so getting anywhere takes about 3 minutes. Rooms are well priced, with excellent a/c, music speakers and all the other mod cons. Rooms and the hotel are clean.

Staff are super friendly and helpful (not the best English all the time, but enough to understand most things). The pool is great for lazy afternoons and then is a bar and kitchen poolside in case you want something while kicking back poolside.

If you are looking for something a little different then give this little gem a go. With prices at about $25usd a room (when I was there at least) it gives the more mainstream options a pretty good run for their money.

Go on, just book it. You know you want to.

Date of stay: May 2016