“A great Italian ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a pleasant morning stroll I ended up in this 'village' Italian, seduced by the thought of pasta and wine I went in, lovely greeting, a few people in and outside at tables, no pressure on ordering, allowed to sit and choose.
I went for a daily special and a glass of wine, bread is brought out, very good it was too as was the food. While I'm eating a party of six Italians came in and they looked like they were enjoying their food as well.
On finishing I was given a small chocolate brownie square, very nice, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Made the mistake of assuming that servings would be small due to the price. I was very wrong. We ordered a number of items from the menu - Burratta (superb ingredients), three serves of pasta and pizza (for two adults and one child). All dishes excellent - flavoursome tomatoes and herbs, delicious cheese and salami, well cooked pizza and dough. Icing on the cake was the warm and friendly service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Im happy to give a good review for Mamma Shop. Came here with 5 friends, service was excellent staff was friendly, Pizza was absolutely the best we had in Siem reap, We enjoyed Pizza and Pasta all done to perfection. Thanks for a great afternoon. Yes We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited on my own for lunch and was warmly welcomed. The menu is extensive with plenty of pizza, pasta and salads to choose from. My pizza was fresh and had lots of delicious cheese. Would definitely recommend. An added bonus is that Mamma Shop is located on a lovely street with great shops to mooch around. I may have ended up buying more presents for myself than I meant to...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Most amazing Italian food served here! The homemade pasta was delicious and the bolognaise that I had with it. Food was cheap and so is the wine! Highly recommend coming here.