US$56
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$104
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$90
US$56
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Agoda.com
US$210
US$201
US$143
All reviewspub streetnight marketangkor watperfect locationtuk tukboutique hotelrecommend this hotelthird floorcentral siem reaprestaurants and barshotel staffold markethot daysnice poolnight lifeafter a long daystayed here for nights
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This hotel is in an excellent location, just far enough from Pub Street and Night Market that you don't hear the noise, but close enough you can easily walk to these areas in a few minutes. The rooms are nicely presented and so is the pool area. The staff are most helpful and go to the effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
I was travelling in May, low season, so rooms were a very good price.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank DesireeWehrle
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Apsara has a wonderful staff that is very friendly and speaks very good english. We got a good price for it because of low season. Everything was very clean, with breakfast included. Mattress was the most comfortable of all whole stay in southeast asia!
Little kettle in the room for tea and coffee, which is always a nice touch.
Lovely swimming pool - overall a great stay there, highly recommended!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, quiet and very comfortable :)
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bettina G
Reviewed 26 May 2016

My stay started off wonderfully, great location, nice hotel, charming, staff incredibly friendly. However, things took a dark turn rather quickly. On my second day I came back to my room to find my in-room safe not responding. I would put in the right combination but the display said “error”. So I called front desk, they reset the safe. Great! My ipad, passport, money were safely tucked in the metal barriers of the safe…But then I counted my money, and counted it several more times, there was a single 1,000 Baht missing and between 40-70 USD$ missing – which is just enough where many tourists might not even notice. Under normal circumstances I probably wouldn’t either, but I lost my ATM card a few days earlier so I had to carefully monitor my money. One of the managers came by my room and told me i was mistaken, and that my safe wasn’t working because I must have put the wrong combination too many times. Sound theory, but I tried the wrong combination 10 times and then entered the right one, and guess what, the safe opened! No error message. But still the manager said I was mistaken and said he reviewed the footage and there wasn’t anyone in my room except the cleaning lady (impressive that he can review 10 hours of footage in a few minutes). When I asked to review the footage myself I was told its against policy – that’s convenient. I did some additional research and its really not that hard to reset those safes, get in and set a new password.

Avoid this hotel, and if you use a hotel safe, I would recommend placing some of your money in there, but seal the money in an envelope, and write exactly how much on the outside. Take a picture for good measures too. And hide the rest in your luggage or somewhere else. There should be no reason that your combination shouldn’t work, unless you forgot your combination, which I didn’t. If this happens to you I heard that going to the local police is more trouble than its worth

Other than that it was a nice hotel 

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Stuart K
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I'll Keep this one quick.

We paid around 40USD per night, a bit pricy but worth it I think.

The entry way is beautiful and green, very nice to walk into and a beautiful way to wake up and sit for breakfast.

The included breakfast was good, don't be afraid to ask for changes or extras to the set menus they offer. I added yoghurt to the fruit and had an extra egg for example. The staff were very accommodating.

Room service: we had the Lok Lak, the Spaghetti Bolognese and some of the drinks. All very nice and worth the price. They were happy to have us eat by the pool which was nice.

The rooms were nice, the bed comfortable, the shower hot and nicely pressured (I can't stand weak showers). The air con was struggling a little bit on the really hot days but was fine in the evening and at night, we slept very comfortably.

We had the DND sign up so didn't get house keeping come through but when we asked for specific things from reception, toilet paper and the like, by the time we walked up the stairs to the room someone was there with what we asked.

On that note, staff were super attentive, very helpful, super polite and all in all very pleasant. They certainly add to the positive experience.

The internet speeds were decent, was comfortably able to sit on Netflix at night with no problems.

I'll finish with location, 1 minute walk to Pub Street and 1-5 minute walk to many of Trip Advisors top restaurants. I'm glad our room was towards the back though because a bar across the road stays open cranking music pretty late in the early AM but then a bit of noise is expected when you are snack bang in the centre of town.

Very happy with our choice of hotel for our time in Siem Reap.

Happy traveling

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Adam R
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and would stay again. Walked in without a booking and were shown the room and pool before deciding to stay. Clean, cool room with nice bathroom. We were on ground floor with a patio area right near the pool.
Pool was warm but still refreshing surrounded by sun lounges & towels. Reception organised sunrise tuk tuk + breakfast at Angkor Wat and were always lovely and helpful. Very cheap laundry available too, only $4.50 for 12 items :) very close to Pub Street, night markets, restaurants & massage

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple