“Brilliant time out for both the kids and us”
Review of Jungle Junction - CLOSED

Jungle Junction
Reviewed 14 July 2014

After a few days of hot and humid touring around the historic sites of Siem Reap, our 5 and 2.5 year olds were needing a break, as were we. This place is great - it is both a haven for kids and for their parents. When we arrived, the kids loved the play equipment straight off which included swings, climbing frames, bouncy castles, trampoline and a mini movie theatre. The staff were excellent - they not only supervised our children but actively played with them which gave us the peace of mind to relax with a drink and meal, which the children intermittently joined us for. We would hear laughing, running and jumping only to be joined for a few seconds by one or both as they nibbled a bit of food and had a quick drink and then were right back in to it again. The food was great and excellent value for money offering both local dishes as well as western options. It is very rare for us to feel so at ease, so quickly, allowing unknown people to look after our children, but such was the care and effort of the staff that we felt very happy to do so. We would wholeheartedly recommend this place to all families travelling in the area.

1  Thank TCH_09

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

A great place for a meal and a great place to bring the kids. The ribs are AMAZING,they were so good we went back for more. The burgers are also beautiful. The price is great for the quality of the meals and you get a free drink. The staff are also very attentive and friendly. We would definitely recommend JJ to others and can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This was so good! SO well set up for kids, movies with free popcorn, awesome play area. Kids loved it and we got to sit down for an hour and have a drink, uninterrupted. Fabulous!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The food was awesome! The staff great! I was stuffed from the large portions. I got a free beer with my meal and enjoyed meeting some of the friendly regulars. I didn't know it was such a big posh place, very nice and surprisingly affordable considering all you get.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Our hotel was near this place, which is a little outside the main part of town. When we arrived at 7 pm, we were the only people! I couldn't believe it and was a little worried. But the kids started using the trampoline, slide, bounce house, ball pit, billiards, etc. Everything was clean and staff was attentive and plentiful. It was so fun for our younger kids especially after a full day of tours and riding around in tuk tuks. My favorite part was that our beer was very cheap and served in an ice-cold frosty mug. That is the coldest beer I've had in 2 months of touring Asia. The pizza was "eh". The chicken strips were devoured, and my husband said the hamburger was excellent. So, there you have it. If you have kids, I think this is a great treat for them and worth the trek outside of Pub Street and Market Street. If you don't have kids, you might want to head out here for a drink and a burger! Nice and attentive staff.

1  Thank GretchenJ176