“Lovely place, Perfect Place”

Central Prestige D'Angkor
Ranked #72 of 514 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Affordable, very friendly and accommodating staff. Very accessible. We would like to Thank the owner for this hotel because she upgraded our room to a big room. Thank you so much for accommodating us. We will definitely come backz

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Being at the heart of the life of Siem Reap, Central Prestige D'Angkor is a cozy,fairly priced, and strategically located hideaway, a minute's distance from Pub Street, and just two to get to the famous night market.

The staff is friendly and accommodating, making sure we are comfortable and well.

Though our shower heater was not working, and the thumping music of nearby bars can be heard from the room, I still love the place and it's staff!

Thank you for the help accommodation!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stayed at the Purple Mangosteen/Central Prestige D'Angkor for 3 nights. We absolutely loved it. The location is perfect, right in the center of Siem Reap with many restaurants and bars to choose from. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel room and bathroom were very clean. I would definitely recommend a stay at the the Purple Mangosteen/Central Prestige D'Angkor!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stayed in the family suite with my 2 daughters (9 and 16). It was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel has since changed names so I'm not sure if it is under new management or not? The rooftop was not open during our visit so I can not speak to that but we did eat and have drinks downstairs and we fully enjoyed that. We also had our laundry done via the hotel and that was timely and reasonably priced. The location of this hotel is excellent and I would highly recommend staying here. This was not my first visit to Siem Reap, on my last visit I noticed this hotel while walking around the market area and told myself then that if I returned I wanted to stay in that location and I'm glad we did. The only thing I was concerned about was not having a pool for the kids to swim in after a hot day at the temples but they both agreed that they liked the location better than having a pool. There are so many shops and restaurants all around the hotel including Pub street and the old and night markets. I know many people complained about the noise but it wasn't a big problem for us as I always travel with a travel version of a white noise machine. The only issue we had was that during a heavy rain storm the far wall near the big bed leaked and got on one of our bags but it was really not a big deal, we moved the bag and put a towel on the ground were the wall was leaking.

PS there is a great gelato shop a few doors down from the hotel :)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank erinm512017
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I've spent 10 nights in Purple Mangosteen. This is a perfectly located hotel as close to Pub Street and Old Market as possible, making it very easy to walk to the nearby restaurants and bars. The room was very well arranged and perfectly clean, with all necessary amenities, very large bed and daily restocked fridge with cold drinks.

The staff was absolutely amazing, and the food available in the hotel was delicious. I've tried cocktails in many places around, but I'd dare to say that the best ones were also in my hotel!

It's true that the area is very loud during first half of the night, but this is what can be expected of Pub Street area, and the quality and vibrance of the nightlife makes up for it. I recommend this place for everyone who wants to experience the town and have a nice chill out after a day spent on visiting the temples. By the way, the hotel provides a good set of car trips to the most important historical places to choose from, which is particularly useful for visiting more remote temples.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo