US$56
US$52
US$88
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$76
US$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$105
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$54
US$63
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Mango Rain Boutique Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$150
US$133
Hotels.com
3,286 results
All reviewspersonal driverborei angkordamnak loungeroyal suitehour driversunset suitelandmark packagecocktail hourfourth floorprivate driverall day breakfastfree laundrymobile phonebottle of champagnefree mini bartour guidespecial thanks
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. It is a really nice hotel with great staff. It was nice to come back to a relaxing hotel especially after seeing temples all day! The facilities are great - staff are excellent especially Jenny who was incredibly helpful during our stay. Breakfasts are also good - with lots of options.

The hotel is only a short tuk tuk ride $2 to pub street. The hotel can also arrange tuk tuk for Angkor temple tours - I would recommend this option!

Also has a great pool and spa!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We have had an amazing stay at the privilege floor. Greeted warmly on arrival and it just got better from there. Nothing was too much hassle and everything felt very personalised. They organised trips and transport and anything they could to take the pressure off us having to arrange everything. All the staff were full of great advice and were so so helpful. Special thank you to Sambo for the best breakfast each morning and so attentive.

We really hope that we will be back soon!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David N
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stay in this resort for 4 days and we have a very good times.
They have amazing services for entire resort and specially we want to thanks very much to Mr.Pin.

They missed us to pick up from the airport on arrival but due to Mr. Pin they offer us free drink on the first dinner.

I can say from my side what plus and minus for this resort:

Plus: - Good position in the city ( only 2 minutes with tuc-tuc to the city center and very cheap)
- Very big rooms, good breakfast with a lot of choices
- Swimming pool beautiful with very good services
Minus: -Definitely they have to restore the furniture. It's a good quality but need urgently restoration.
- Smell of old when you enter the room
-the TOWELS has to be changed URGENTLY. You cannot find this towels even at one star hotel.
-Some mold in the bathroom.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stayed at the Privilege Floor in Siem Reap for three nights, I wish we could have stayed longer! The people here are so amazingly kind, and the customer service exceeded all our expectations. All of our airport transfers, temple tours, and assistance with booking went smoothly and without incident. We enjoyed the happy hour in the restaurant on our floor from 5-7 every night, highly recommend!! We will be returning to Cambodia and definitely staying here again!

Room Tip: Go for the pool view room for better views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The Privilege Room was Truly a privilege. The first benefit was to be picked up at the airport, which is a must when you travel alone and arrive at 3am. Lee and Dan were smiling with a plaque with my name. Upon arrival at the hotel I was impressed by the architecture lobby was guided to the 4rh Floor. Andy was awaiting for me and explained all benefits of the hotel, helped me understand options and package choices for spa and tours. Andy was also available when I needed seizors to open my package, help me with TV and at arrival from a full day from walking around the temple he gave me the good news that I could enjoy a late check-out since I had a very late flight. The Privilege Floor has very friendly staff and I would definitely stay here again.
Thanks Andy! :-)