“Interesting experience”
Review of Senteurs d'Angkor

Senteurs d'Angkor
Ranked #14 of 107 Shopping in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Cambodia is blessed with a wonderful culinary and olfactory heritage, which has inspired the "Senteurs d'Angkor" product range.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our hotel called to ask if they're open, although you'll get that information on the internet as well.
Upon arrival we're greeted very friendly and asked if we want to see how the products are being produced and packed.
Very friendly and interesting tour!
Afterwards you can try coffee or tea fur free and purchase some stuff in their shop.
The shop was clean and people have been friendly and helpful.
They wrapped our ceramic mugs so we could take it home easily. Sure the prices are higher than on the market, but people please look at their working conditions compared to other people in Cambodia!
You'll get a voucher for their spa (near pub steet next to their second shop).

All reviews
"worth a trip"
"fish amok"
"for sale"

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Walking into this store opposite the OLD MARKET is like walking in to a dream. Your olfactory sensed go into an overdrive with the heady aroma of candles, balms, oils and soaps, that you forget that they also have a culinary section. We were amazed at some of the stuff they make is so outstanding with their use of spices into jams & syrups that we bought a whole lot of mango & passion fruit jams besides the oils & soaps. The sales staff is so friendly that you get carried away buying and realize only at check out the big hole you have dug.

Admittedly, this shop is a bit pricey but the quality of the stuff and the packing is outstanding.

A beautiful store must visit.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I paid two visits to the shop but didn’t have the time to go to the workshop.
The staff were helpful and courteous, answering all my questions with knowledge and friendliness.
The range of products is good and whilst pricey, the quality is obvious.
Good for gifts and personal use.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

First thing that hits you on entry are the aroma floating in the air. It's divine. The shop is well laid out with so many things from oil, soaps, body care lotions, spices, coffee, etc. Everything organic and locally grown. Perfect for buying gifts for the family. It's a beautiful store that you must not miss.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I had this place on my list of shops to visit while in Siem Reap and I found it to be pretty disappointing. The staff was not very helpful and I didn't find the products to be very appealing, I didn't even realize there was an upstairs area to the store (where they have more products) because nobody mentioned it. Everything was very expensive, but I didn't want to leave empty handed because we had specifically sought this store out, so I bought a $7 lip balm. I only noticed later that one of the main ingredients in it was palm oil. I try to avoid palm oil because it is considered to be a major contributor to deforestation of rainforest in Malaysia & Indonesia.

Anyways, the upside to visiting this store was that we ended up visiting a neighboring shop, Graines De Cambodge, and ended up really loving it.